𝟕: 𝐓𝐌𝐙 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

Evelyn

"Here I am with the lovely Evelyn Ramos." The reporter said as we stood in front of the camera. "We are here at the Centro de Eventos do Ceará. Where the Miss Brazil Final showdown is to take place. We are standing in front of the red carpet that tonight will be filled with fans." She said pointing at the red carpet that was being set up behind us towards the building entrance.

"So tell me Evelyn, how is it performing at this beauty event after performing for the World Cup?" She asked me.

"I feel honored to be representing many different women around the world tonight. Those women that have the same dream as me." I said, getting her to smile.

"We are so excited to see you perform tonight." She said, getting me to smile. "I have to ask. Is there something building up between you and Neymar Jr?" She asked, catching me by surprise.

"Me and Neymar are good friends, we met recently through the World Cup." I said hoping it was the best answer and no rumors would be created.

"Are you and our Brazilian prodigy in any kind of romantic relationship?" She asked, getting me to chuckle.

"No, we're just good friends.." I said, getting us both to chuckle.

"Well thank you Evelyn for this short interview. We look forward to seeing you perform tonight." She said, getting me to nod and smile.

"Thank you for having me." I said before sending the camera a smile and turning to make my way into the building.

I had casual attire that would soon be changed by my red carpet attire. I held my bag as I made my way into the building and towards my team that awaited me in the dressing rooms.

Today I would do one last rehearsal before going back to the hotel and getting ready to walk the red carpet

Today I would do one last rehearsal before going back to the hotel and getting ready to walk the red carpet. I would then go to be in the crowd and get to watch the show. After I will get ready to perform and as the judges decide who the winner will be I'll perform.

"Hey Nena." I was greeted by Madi as soon as I entered the dressing room.

"Hey, Madi." I said with a small sigh. "Could I talk to you for a second." I told her before pulling her outside of the dressing room.

"What's up?" She questioned me as we stood in the hallway outside the dressing room.

"Look, I don't want this bad feud between us. I don't know what your intentions were in bringing Mateo near me but I want to just look past it. The only thing I ask is for you not to do it again." I said, getting her to nod her head slowly.