𝟒: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢

Evelyn

Tuesday came around and I was waiting in the SUV as Will went into the airport to pick up Madi. He suggested I stay back to prevent an appearance for the press waiting at the door. For some reason, paparazzi are always everywhere. No matter what celebrity you are, they're ready to take a picture.

As I scrolled on my phone I couldn't help but smile as one of Ney's pictures appeared. He uploaded a picture of him and Davi, I went on ahead and liked it.

I continued to scroll through Instagram when I received a call from an unknown number

I continued to scroll through Instagram when I received a call from an unknown number. I quickly declined the call as I normally do to any unknown number. As I continued to scroll, there it was again. Once again I declined the call. Then there it was one last time. I decided to give in and I answered it.

"Who is this?" I questioned as I looked out the window of the car towards the airport entrance.

"Evelyn it's me Mateo. Please don't hang up." He said as I was about to hang up.

"What do you want?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I was just hoping Madison gave you my message." He said, getting me to sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yes, and I would really appreciate it if you'd stop." I told him in the most serious way possible.

"Oh come on, Evey. Don't be like that." He said, making my blood boil at him calling me that.

"Don't be like what, Mateo?" I simply asked. "How do you expect me to treat you after what you did?" I asked him.

"I apologized, Evey. I..." He said but I quickly cut him off.

"Please don't call me that." I simply said.

"Look, I feel really bad about what happened. I don't know how many times I can say it, I'm truly sorry." He said, getting me to sigh.

"Yeah you're sorry it happened . Or you're sorry you got caught?" I asked him before quickly hanging up.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I brought my attention back to the entrance and saw my best friend coming with Will. A quick smile appeared on my face as I saw the two make their way over to the car.

I waited and was beaming with excitement as I saw her get closer to the car. She quickly got in and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ahhh, hi nena." She said as Will put her suitcase into the trunk.

"Dude I missed you these past two weeks." I said before pulling away from the hug.