𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱-𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Neymar

"Talk to us about your friendship with American singer, Evelyn Ramos." The young reporter asked, getting me to chuckle.

"Well me and Evelyn have become good friends." I said trying to keep the questions short on that topic.

"Could there be romance building up between the two?" Another reporter questioned.

"No, just a friendship." I said with a small chuckle.

"Is this because of the recent break up with actress, Bruna Marquezine?" The same reporter from the first question asked.

"I would prefer not to talk about that." I said with yet another chuckle.

Seeing as how I was starting to grow uncomfortable my father quickly stepped in.

There was something about speaking about my private life to the press that bothered me. It was like my private life was the only thing I could truly keep to myself. But now, now that my career is taking off even more, I couldn't control the press being everywhere inside my private life.

"This press conference has come to an end. Neymar has to attend an important meeting." My dad said, getting me to smile and wave at the cameras as I got up.

Of course they tried to continue asking questions but my dad did the correct thing and started guiding me out of the room. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as I brought my phone out of my pocket. I noticed that I had a missed call and a message from Evelyn.

I quickly brought my phone up to my ear as I called Evelyn back

I quickly brought my phone up to my ear as I called Evelyn back. In less then two rings and she answered, something told me she wanted to talk about what was going around the internet.

"Hey." She simply said, making me smile.

"Hey Evey, I'm sorry I couldn't answer. I was in a press conference." I told her.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to bother." She said, getting me to chuckle and shake my head.

"No it's okay I'm finished with that for now." I said as me and my dad made our way towards the car. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I questioned her.

"Have you seen the article?" She asked me, getting me to sigh.

"Yeah my dad showed it to me this morning." I said, getting her to sigh.