𝟏𝟒: 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Evelyn

I have been staying at Neymar's house for about a week now. Whenever he wouldn't have practice or press conferences we would spend it together. Davi would also be with us most of the time. Neymar was really enjoying the time he had with his son while we were in Brazil.

The feelings that I have for him started to grow even more. Anytime I would be around him would always feel like a dream.

Today we were getting ready for his match against Cameroon. I would leave with him so that we could arrive there together. There was no point in taking two separate cars.

"Ready?" He asked me as I made my way down the stairway in his house.

"Ready." I responded as he reached for his keys on the small table near the door.

We both walked out of the house together. Him, with his CBF kit and his bag that contained his shoes. Me, with a white crop top and some light denim skinny jeans. I paired it with some white air forces. To add the Brazilian spirit I took his flag and simply wrapped it around me.

We drove out to the stadium and parked in the underground parking lot

We drove out to the stadium and parked in the underground parking lot. We got off and we quickly made our way towards the entrance.

"Okay I have to get changed. You're okay with going up to the VIP by yourself?" He asked me as I chuckled at his wholeness.

"Yes I am fine. Won't be my first time going up there." I told him with a smile.

He reached in and placed a soft kiss on my temple before pulling away to enter the locker rooms. I made my way towards the VIP and before I even made it there I was stopped by a reporter.

"Great." I mumbled to myself before bringing a smile onto my face.

"Evelyn." The lady quickly said as she made her way over to me. Her accent was heavily noticeable as she spoke English.

"How is it to be in Brazil experiencing the World Cup?" She asked as she came to a stop in front of me.

"It's exciting. There is so much talent out on the pitch each game. And I am honored to be able to experience that." I said as she placed the microphone in front of me.

"From the flag we know where your bets are." She said with a small laugh.

"Of course I have to root for our hosts." I said with a small laugh as she altered the microphone from her to me.

"Which brings me to question, how did you feel about the outcome of your country's last match against Brazil?" She asked, getting me to shake my head.