𝟐: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Evelyn

As I opened my eyes I saw the rays of the bright sun make its way into my hotel room through the curtains. I rolled over in bed and faced the white ceiling. I looked over and saw that it was a bit early. I reached for my phone and decided to call my best friend. I hadn't called her and it had been a week already.

"Hey, nena." Madi greeted me from the other side.

"Hey girly." I said with a bright smile as I threw my head back onto the pillow.

"So how is Brazil?" She asked, getting me to smile.

"It's great, last night Will took us to this restaurant, and girl it was delicious."

"What do you have planned for today?"

"Well I have interviews and I think tonight we're having dinner with the Brazilian team."

"Wait, what?! Hoooowwww?!"

"The producers want us to interact with the team that is hosting this World Cup."

"Wait, so that means you're going to meet David, and Thiago, oh my goodness, and Neymar freaking Junior."

I couldn't help but laugh at how much of a fan girl she was being at the moment. Madison was like a huge football fan. Especially when it came down to anybody like Neymar, Messi, and Suarez.

"Yes I will." I said with a chuckle.

"Girl you're living the dream." She said with a small sigh.

"Hey you'll be out here with me soon. I'll fly you out here before the opening game."

"I am so looking forward to it."

"Well I'll let you go. Love you girly." I said before hanging up.

I rolled over in bed and before I could even close my eyes I heard a knock on the door.

"Evelyn, time for work!" I heard Will say, getting me to sigh and get up from bed.

"Time to work." I simply repeated to myself before opening the door for him.

"Here I am with a great artist that is here to join our lovely Claudia Leitte and Mr

"Here I am with a great artist that is here to join our lovely Claudia Leitte and Mr. Worldwide. Give it up for Evelyn Ramos." The woman said sitting across from me.