𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Evelyn

I felt the warm rays of sunshine I grew to love on my face. The soft winds made their way into the room through the slight open balcony doors. I turned in bed and reached for my left and noticed how the bed was empty on that side. I remember falling asleep in his stern warm arms.

Yet before I could get up from bed I heard the door open. I looked towards the doorway and saw how he made his way into the room with a bag in hand.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Good morning." I said in return as I sat up in bed.

"I went down to the lobby to pick up our delivery." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows up in confusion.

"Delivery?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"Yepp, I got us that platter you loved the other day." He said as he placed the bag on the bed carefully and sat beside me.

"Ouu, yummy." I said as we both shared a laugh.

"What do you have to do today?" I asked him as we started getting the to go plates out of the bag.

"Well I have practice in about an hour and a half. Afterwards I can pick you up so that I can take you to my house." He said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Meanwhile, I am going to continue working on this album so that it can be ready to be recorded by the time I get back." I said as he handed me a platter.

"Instead of working, why don't you go out and explore." He said as I shook my head. "Why not?" He questioned quickly after.

"First of all, I could get lost. Second, have you seen how crazy fans can get? Imagine what would happen if I'm spotted alone with no security." I said as I started eating my food.

"Well for the first thing you should go with Carol. You two get along well and she knows the do's and don'ts here." He said as he also started eating his food.

"You think she'll want to?" I asked him with an unsure face.

"Of course she will." He said as we continued eating. "Then for the second part don't worry about it. You can use my security team." He said, sending me a smile.

"Alright, you win." I said with a small shrug.

"Let me give you Carol's number so the two of you can set things up." He said reaching for my phone.

"Password is ER110913." I said getting him to furrow his eyebrows at the random combination.

"It's E for Evelyn and R for Ramos." I said with a chuckle. "Then the number is basically the date I released my first album." I added as he nodded and typed the password into my phone.

He typed away and added Carol's number to mine. He even added a picture to the contact. He handed me the phone and continued eating.

"There you go. Now you can just call her and let her know." He said as I also continued eating. "If you want, I can go ahead and take your suitcases over to the house." He added as he pointed over at the two suitcases in the corner of the room.