𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

3rd POV

Carol and Vin quickly went to the bathroom for some alcohol swabs to see if they could get Evelyn to wake up. Her skin looked pale and her eyes looked so worn out. Poor girl had been crying non stop from the moment she left Neymar's house.

Neymar Senior sat by her side on the couch as he fanned her with a magazine in hand. He was there when she arrived. He was arranging some stuff with Carol so that he could take Davi on vacation.

He looked at the poor girl with a hurt look in his eyes. The one thing he told Neymar is the one thing he did. Even though he didn't know exactly what happened he knew it had to do with her relationship with Neymar. If not she wouldn't be here past out on Carol's couch.

"We have the alcohol swabs." Carol said as she ran back into the family room.

"Good. Just wipe it around over her nose." Neymar said as he continued fanning her.

"Do you know what happened?" Vin asked Carol as he brought a cup of water.

"Junior let Bruna ruin them." Carol said looking over at Neymar Sr.

A movement in the young girl got them all to look at her. Evelyn opened her eyes slowly and looked around the room trying to recognize where she was.

"What happened?" She asked as she looked at the three people around her.

"You passed out." Carol said as she ran her hand through her hair.

"You're at our house." Vin said, sending Evelyn a sympathetic smile.

"So it wasn't a nightmare." Evelyn said, sitting up and bringing her hand to her temple.

"Eve, what happened sweetheart?" Neymar Sr asked, shocking her with his presence.

"Here's some water." Vin said, handing the young girl the cup of water.

"He..." Evelyn said, clearing her throat so her voice wouldn't break. "Me and him are done." She simply said as her vision started blurring with tears.

"Come here." Carol said as she sat beside her and pulled her in for a hug.

Evelyn simply molded in the hug and cried quietly. Neymar simply brought his hand up to her back and rubbed it as he felt his heart crush a bit seeing her cry. Evelyn had grown to be like a daughter to him, and it pained him to see someone that's normally so cheery be this sad.

"Want to talk about?" Vin asked as he took a seat on the other couch.

"I, uhh... I got on a plane today." Evelyn said as she removed herself from Carol's hug and simply looked down at the ground as she wiped her tears.

"He was supposed to pick me up but he said he was pretty busy with Davi and I understood." She added as Carol reached on the small table in front of them for a tissue.

"When I got there I tried to greet him like usual but instead he pushed me away softly. I asked him what was wrong and uhh...he... he..." She said on the verge of tears once again.

"Hey it's okay." Neymar said as he continued rubbing her back as she brought the tissue up to her eyes to wipe away the tears.