(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ INTRO ♥ {Please Read}

Wassuh this whole chapter is the writer talking

{Some important info will be listed below about the story}

This is gonna be a fem y/n x Ghost story

It's going to be more than that I would say, more of a field day for your mind.

⚠️ PRECAUTION ⚠️

-Will be smut and a lot of action-

\profanity/

\violence/

\mentions of sex traffic/

\mentions of SA/

\SA/

Most of the story will be in 2nd POV 

If POV changes there will be note of it.

This story will be a sort of slow burn romance

Sorry if there's any broken english or mispelling I'll try my best to catch it.

I try and add some humor whenever I can (even if it's kinda stupid)

here's the breakdown if you want to see if you'll be interested

You are wanted by Captain John Price. Not in a bad way, in fact, Price wants you to be on his team, task force 141. There's a certain mission that price knows that you would be a key factor needed in order for it to be a successful mission. You're wanted by many scary organizations, taking missions here and there, nothing to big. For example you were hired to kill a leader of a sex trafficking organization, in which you did so and killed 75 men that stood in your way. You do these side missions mainly for fun and because you're good at it. 

Origin story: 

Flashback:

Your parents led the most dangerous organization. I'm talking mass murdering, genocide, homicide, terrorism, etc, anything they could kill they could and did. Your parents specifically were called the masters of the blade using mainly knives to kill their opponents when up against them face to face. Then, they had you, and when you turned about 5 they started to teach you and train you their ways. They wanted you to be just like them stopping at nothing to make you obey them even if it meant dire consequences.

One night when you were 13 your parents were out for a celebration of a successful terrorist attack, while having fun and drinking... they were murdered,  but no one ever found the murderer. 

Now, you might think this is going down the path of you wanting to find the killer and get revenge, but no. In fact, you knew how evil your parents were and you even hated them for it. For training you and raising you like a bound to be born weapon, you hated them for not giving you a childhood, you hated them period. 

With the training a knowledge you had obtained from them, you thought it would be more rewarding to use it for good. But first, you had to lose all the dead weight holding you back, their team. They were all assholes, all these men only caring about what they could get for themselves, money, power, drugs, sex, and control. 

It made you sick. 

So...

..you killed them! ;)

That's when the rumours started spreading about you, they called you "The Akuma". You killed whatever men were still alive after the mission, which was 218 men exactly, in one night. Camera footage of your doings got out to every feared organization, you were a threat. Though you didn't care much about them, they would send men every now and then to try and kill you. I mean shit they even put a bounty on your ass, but nonetheless, it was futile.

Your main weapons:

(you prefer the sickles)

As for personality y/n will be more portrayed as chill, badass, sarcastic, and..um...just a boss bitch in general tbh

alright now 

lets escape to our imagination...