Ch. 13) A Ghost Can't Die

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

--

Sexual Assault

Vulgar Situations

Please read at your own risk

"Ezra stop!"

"What? This was mine in the first place."

"No it's not, give it back!"

"No! It's mine!"

"No it's not you took it fro-"

"Y/n let's go, i'm not waiting any longer."

"okay, coming."

"Ha! Now I get the toy all to myself!"

You stuck your tongue out to your brother, he always takes your toys. Your father walked at a fast pace, while you followed carrying your pig stuffed animal, piggy. You vaguely remembered how to get to the training area by yourself but it always seemed as though your father had to take you, you kept forgetting. you didn't like the training room, you didn't like training. 

"Here, go get ready." Your father said about to turn to walk away but hesitated, "and give me that stupid stuffed animal." He snatched it from your arms leaving and practically throwing you into the training room. 

Your emotions startle to bubble up inside of you, having no other way to express them, you cried your eyes out. Crying and wailing out to no one. You were supposed to be gettin ready, you knew that, but you didn't care . You sat down on the ground showing your rebellience and kept crying for piggy. Your brother gave it to you, he went out to buy it with your mom before you were even born. You both were so close then, the best of friends, but gradually he started to become distant and mean towards you. It didn't take him long to show his hated towards you , given that you were only 6 and he was 10. You never knew why, always wondering what you did wrong. Still , you cried. You cried and every once and while stopped to take staggered deep breaths, and then cried again.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Your father had heard you, "Go get ready, NOW!" 

You didn't respond, just kept crying for piggy.

"I said, GO GET READY NOW!" Your father sternly yelled at you, which made you cry even harder.

He grabbed your arm yanking you off the ground dragging you towards the changing room.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" You yelped.

"I'm hurting you?! I'M HURTING YOU?!" He yelled getting up in your face. "I'll show you, what it's like to be hurt." You saw his eyes darken and his face go dull. 

Still holding your arm he forcefully pulled you out of the training area now dragging you by your arm across the halls.

" Where are you taking me?!  Let me go!" You cried out to him, but he ignored you.