Ch. 23) Secret Service

/CONTAINS SMUT\

"Ghost- .. what- Where are we going?" You whisper yelled at him.

"I told you to be quiet." 

Your heart was racing and adrenaline pumped through your body. His hand in yours, finally you both got to a door that wasn't near the corridors. Ghost quickly looked to his left and right, then opened the door tugging you inside. It was some sort of storage closet. You turned the light on as you both went inside. Ghost put a broom up against the doorknob, locking anyone who'd try to come in. He then turned to you.

Your heart was fast. Your breath was heavy. 

'is this really happening right now?' was all you could think.

You saw his hand reach for the light switch.. and turn it off.

"Wha- ..Ghost I can't see you..I can't see anything" you said in a bit of a panic. But you heard small footsteps get closer..and closer.. and closer..and closer..and you felt hands on your hips. On your left side, he removed his hand and you hear some shuffling like clothes or whatnot. After a short couple of seconds, the hand returned to your hip.

"Ghost wh-"

You felt as his lips met with yours. He kissed passionately and a bit aggressively. His grip on your waist tightened a bit as he pulled you closer. He kissed you as if he'd been waiting all his life for you. Your face felt hot as you reached up and put your arms around his neck. Expecting to feel his mask..you didn't. He took it off completely.

His hands then let go of your waist and started to work on getting your shirt off. He did so, breaking the kiss for a split second and then going right back to indulge in you. You had no bra on and he felt it as his hands traveled up your back, earning a small smirk from him. You then returned the favor by taking off his shirt, once again breaking the kiss for a short moment, and going right back in. His right hand now on the side of your face you traveled your hands up and down his upper body. It made you melt. Feeling his muscles.

You could feel his intense desire for you growing more and more, you could feel your own as well. 

He started to step forward while kissing you, making you instinctively step back. He did so until your back hit the wall, the cold concrete wall hitting your skin shocked you and made an involuntary whimper come out of your mouth.

"What did I say?" Ghost said, not in a stern way, but more dominating.

"sorry" you whispered. Your whole body felt hot as you and Ghost kissed.

His right hand then traveled up your torso to your breast. He gently massaged it and then very softly caressed your perked-up nipple. Stimulation started to run through your body. His left hand left your hip and was pressed up against the wall above your head. He then moved his right hand up and back to the side of your face.

"Are your cheeks red darling?" He felt the heat from your face. If they weren't they sure as hell were now.

"Are you blushing just from my touch?" He said in a teasing manner. You bit down on your lip.

"Shut up." you playfully mumbled. Getting a bit closer, his words were flirty as he spoke to you. 

"What if I don't shut up?" He asked softly, his breath gliding against your ear.

"then.. uhm," you said trying to make something up but his tone caught you off guard so you couldn't think. Ghost raised an eyebrow and smirked, noticing the slight hesitation in your words. What was he going to do once you took your pants off? Ghost swallowed his lust, his mind quickly jumping to thinking about all the intimate things he wanted to do with you. He wanted to stretch this moment, he wanted this to last forever.