Ch. 6) Sweet Dreams or Wet Dreams

Your bodies were so close together you swore you could feel heat radiating from his body.

You trailed your hands down his chest to his abs, slightly grazing over it. He didn't say anything, He just looked at you with immeasurable need and hunger while his breath quickened. 

You trailed your hand down and put it right over his pant's waistline, slipping a finger between his skin and the rim of his boxers. You both stared into eachother eyes letting your souls kiss and then actually kissing. His lips felt like a long lost puzzle piece you've always longed for. 

Your tongues swaying together caused you to let out a small whimper. You felt his dick become harder underneath you, begging to be released from his pants. Your need for him became stronger and stronger with every touch, his hands having one objective in which to touch every single particle of your skin. 

Softly but eagerly his hands roamed your back, your waist, your hips, your face, your ass, everything. You wanted him so badly you couldn't help yourself. You started softly grinding on his cock, giving your clit a tease of pleasure. He groaned releasing himself from your lips. 

His eyes glued to yours, you could see just how much lust it was holding, it could almost overflow. The tease of pleasure for you wasn't enough, grinding on him a little more harder and faster and he let out a throaty groan that really set you off.

You kissed and sucked on his neck. But he had enough. He flipped you on your back.

"Fucking hell, you just keep getting prettier by the minute." 

His lips latched onto your neck kissing all the way down till he got to your breast. Using his tongue he softly dragged his tongue across your perked up nipples, giving you the most neediest butterflies.

"mm please."

You begged, without wasting another second he took off your panties. Staring in lust and awe at how wet you were, you saw his lips form into a smirk. He planted soft kisses on your thighs slowly leading closer to your sex. Before getting all the way there he switched to the other leg and did the same.

"please, please I need you so badly."

"You want me to please you?" He said still kissing your inner thighs.

"Yes please, please." You begged, feeling your clit have a seperate heartbeat.

"Okay darling."

He softly kissed your cunt causing your stomach to flinch and him to smirk again.

He then used his tongue to kitty lick your clit, making sure to tease you as long as possible. Your needy whimpers then made his tongue have more need than you, he swirled it around your clit while your breath picked up it's speed. Inserting his tongue he groaned at how sweet you tasted, pulling it in and out. 

You weren't going to give him the satisfaction of your moans just yet and he noticed. He pulled out his tongue swirling it around your clit again and inserted his middle finger into you, your breath hitched a bit and then he added another finger. His fingers going in and out of you and him swirling your clit with his tongue was already about to push you over the edge. 

He then used his other hand to play with your nipples while groaning into you. There was so much going on at once your body couldn't take it. A wave of heat ran through your body and you felt your climax rising.

"mm, keep it right there" 

You whispered another "right there" while your breath uncontrollably sped up, your mouth agape, your eyebrows furrowed, your body pleased, whimpers flying out of your mouth frequently. It felt like you were in heaven.

He curled his fingers up into you, making you take a sharp breath in. He continued all of his motions except now he kept pressing his fingers up on your G spot.

"Holy shit, yes ah" He went faster, making you let out moans, whimpers, and curses. You were so close you felt every muscle in your body tense up, your back arched more and more the closer you got, now not even caring what sound come out of your mouth, you just wanted to cum you, needed to cum. 

He kept going, he felt his finger wanting to cramp up but he didn't let that stop him. 

"Oh fuck, yes, ah" 

You were so close, your legs started to shake due how tense they were, your stomach felt like it was going to explode in any second. Your climax only seconds away you begged him not to stop. 

Your moans becoming more high pitched and more uncontrollable you finally reached your climax making your back arch fully and your legs close. 

He loved the way your thighs hugged his face, but he forced open your legs and licked every drop of your cum like it was his death row meal. 

He sat up, put your panties back on, and spooned you.

Your breath still in a quickened state you say,

"You're not gonna let me return the favor?"

"Nope."

"But I want to see you pleased just as much as I am."

"Trust me, I am pleased."

You smiled kissing him like you had once lost him. 

You fell asleep in his arms in a matter of seconds.

...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hey! It's morning get up, were all meeting in the cafeteria, now!" You heard a muffled voice say

"What the fuck?" You said confused and still tired.

You looked at the time, it was 5:50 am.

"What the hell, is this what Price meant by bright and early? What a bunch a' bullshit." You said getting from underneath the covers to get dressed.

While you brushed your teeth you remembered your dream.

'holy shit, I guess they don't call it dreams for nothing'

...