Ch. 4) Mission Possible?

'where am I'

You woke up with a ceiling light gleaming over you. Squinting your eyes at the sudden brightness.

You finally grew consciousness and looked around, you seemed to be in some sort of medical room. It was pretty small.

There was window to your right met with a door to the left of it, some medical stuff on a metal table adjacent on your left, a closet in the far left corner of the room, and vent on the wall in front of you.

Then you heard footsteps, you heard your name spoken from a deep voice and a assuring "yes" from a softer one. You realized that they're coming to your room and you acted like you were asleep still.

"She's still asleep?" It was the same voice from earlier, Price.

"Yes captain"

"Alright well, let me know once she wakes up."

"Yes captain sir."

The softer voice sounded so nervous it was kinda funny to you.

You heard them leave the room and started to plan how to escape.

You didn't want to be here for any second longer than you had to.

You looked out the window and didn't see anyone.

You took a nearby chair pressing it against the door knob. You grabbed whatever you could find on the metal table. In one of the bottom shelves there was a grenade

'that'll come in handy'

You took the granade and tried to find your sickels, but no luck.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Open this door now!"

It was a nurse you grabbed container with towels in and used it as leverage, you took a scalpel using it to unscrew the vent loose and climbed in it.

"Captain we have a code of 10-72, I repeat The Akuma is escaping, beware she has a grenade and a scalpel."

You army crawled until you saw the light of another vent, you peered  out of it and saw a cafeteria where men were running around, probably cause of you. 

You took a left and saw another vent but then heard

"We know you're in there just get out now before we have to do something we don't want to do now come out of there now!"

Whoever was talking, they were scared.

So you decided to play a game with them.

You made the sound of the pin being pulled from the grenade as loud as possible and threw the scalpel ahead of you.

"GET BACK! GET BACK!"

Deviously smiling you put back the pin and saw a vent to your left again. Your turned to put you feet first and crawled backwards.

You heard a muffled "what happened?" before you kicked the vent and jumped down.

Immediately running and trying to find a place to hide, you saw a room that said 'Security' and barged in.

"Hey! You can't be in here-"

You struck him right blow his jaw striking his vagus nerve causing him to pass out and locked the door.

"Sweet"

You said to yourself, now you can see where you need to go to escape.

"Operator 4-1-2, do you have eyes on her."