Ch. 2) The Capture

3RD POV

6 Days Later

"Alright, now any questions about the task at hand?" 

"Yes sir, why her?"

"Why her? Sergeant, did you not hear the words that came out of my mouth?"

"Yes, captain, but, how can we trust her, plus were all high end soldiers, we don't need a measly little girl-"

"Watch your mouth sergeant."

"Yes sir."

"Let me be clear. Of The Akuma's parents we know, we all know how brutal, cruel, unmerciful, and evil they were."

"If I may Chief Laswell-"

"You may not. She is a resource and a partnership we need for this mission. Recalling to Price's past statements, we cannot. use. guns. Akuma is the only one who can help us, we will be learning from her and being aside her on mission grounds. Now if you have a problem with that, too bad."

"Captain?"

"Yes sergeant Gaz."

"How are we going to get her in the first place?"

"That's where we all come in. The opposing side on this mission, The Dokus,  has sent coordinates..."

He pointed to the coordinates on the board '47° 7′ 22.19″ N, 9° 8′ 43.12″ E'

"...to Miss Akuma , we will be meeting her there. First, we have to take on The Dokus then capture Miss Akuma, I'll handle everything else from there."

"Question, Chief Laswell."

"Go on."

"How do we know she'll go to the coordinates."

"Oh she'll go, one thing I can guarantee about The Akuma is that her curiosity drives her, it was smart of the Dokus, but we'll be taking it into our hands. On this mission you're not allowed to bring Akuma dead or anywhere near death. No more questions, everyone get your things. You've got a flight to catch."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 A Day Later

"Alright, before Akuma gets here we take down The Dokus, stay down and focused, bring her alive and well, got it."

They all coincided a yes sir.

"Lt. Riley you're with me."

They all got out of the vehicle that had dropped them a long way off on the highway road.

"Stay here, we'll be back in not too long" Captain Price said

"Wow what a view." Said Soap

The destination was right next to a big body of water with hills surrounding it with tall dark trees, with a certain musk in the atmosphere it was a little foggy. The coordinates let to an abandoned cafe 'Restaurant Walanese'. There were already soldiers surrounding  and inside the building, The Dokus.

"Everyone go to your assigned positions and let's clean the area with blood."

...