Ch. 8) Killer Whales

You were sat on the floor trying to catch your breath.

You and Ghost were going at it for a while now, you looked at the time there was only 5 minutes left until lunch was over.

"Getting tired?" Ghost questioned you.

"Nope, I'm just getting warmed up." You said getting back up on your feet.

"Good. I would be disappointed if this was your best." You both started circling each other like sharks.

"Asshole."

"Weak."

"Arrogant."

"Cocky."

"Jackass."

"Bastard."

"You know what asshole."

"What?"

"You're kinda hot."

He stopped in his tracks surprised by your comment, that's when you took your chance.

You ran up to him, using your left leg you kicked the right side of his face. He quickly blocked leaving his rib side open so you swiftly moved your leg from his arm to his side.

He winced a bit, while his guard was down you push kicked him right in the middle of his stomach. He then came at you to try and detain your limbs but you swooped down and slyly slid between his legs getting back up again and push kicking him to the ground.

Before he could get up you straddled him, pinning his arms to the ground and pressing all your body weight onto him making sure he couldn't get up.

"Go ahead, say it."

He took a deep breath in.

"I surrender."

You smiled. Before you could get off of him he quickly rolled onto his knees with you now under him.

He didn't say anything just stared at you for a while and then got up again.

"Hey, you're supposed to surrender when you have to. You're taking it easy on me."

"Well, I'll just have to prove my strength in front of everybody then."

That's when you started hearing voices coming down the hall.

"Oh you asshole, you were just buttering me up."

"Even better, marinating. It's funny to me to see you think you're stronger than me."

"Its funny to me that you think fighting is about strength." You said with a cocky grin.

"Oh you two are here, i thought you guys went somewhere to bang or something." 

'Another dickhead.'

You were about to say something until-

"Soldier, I don't know who the bloody hell you think you are but, you know who I am, correct?"

He said now looking down at the dickhead in an intimidating way, you could tell the guy was getting scared.

"Answer me."

"Yes, you're Lieutenant Riley also known as ghost." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, and that ma'am over there could kill you before you can think of another one of your stupid fucking comments, so I harshly suggest you shut the fuck up from here on out, you hear me?"