four

Harry

After Ari left earlier, Niall shut himself away in his room leaving me alone and confused on the couch. Of fucking course the girl I actually had a good time with for the first time in months would be the one girl that's off limits.

Niall doesn't even have to tell me he doesn't approve of anything happening between me and his sister, his reaction this morning was more than enough to show his thoughts on the matter. It's not like anything could happen anyway, from what Niall's told me she still lives at home with their parents on the other side of the country and she's only staying here for a few days. It never would've been more than a hookup, but now she's a hookup who's living with me for the next week.

The whole reason I even ended up at that bar last night was because I got stood up on a date again. It's pretty fucking sad that I have a regular spot that I go to after bad dates, but I end up at that bar pretty much every weekend. Ari caught my eye the second I saw her, and her flirty, fire-like energy only enticed me even more. I'd never casually go up to someone at the bar like that, especially not a girl standing alone, but there was just something about her that drew me in. As soon as we made eye contact that first time, my feet were moving faster than my thoughts, and the next thing I knew I was kissing her.

I won't lie, it felt pretty fucking nice to get attention from her; feeling her hands roam over me and pushing herself further against me was a massive ego boost- especially after being ghosted just hours before. Looking back on it, maybe we clicked so well because she's my best friend's sister, I mean, they gotta share some qualities right? It felt so natural being around her, even if most of our time together was spent fucking.

Waking up to Niall pounding on my door this morning was less than ideal. I already had a raging headache from the drinks the night before, and the incessant banging was definitely not helping. If only I knew that would be the least of my problems.

As soon as he reminded me his sister was visiting, it all clicked. I'd snapped my attention back to Ari, both of us instantly realizing we were fucked. It felt like time was moving in slow motion as I watched Niall turn the doorknob and enter my room. I froze the second I saw his face, having absolutely no idea what to do. I remember hearing Ari break the silence, but the only thing I saw was Niall making his way toward me. I was sure I was dead until I saw Ari step in front of me.

Fuck, if that wasn't the hottest thing ever.

She stood in front of me, wearing nothing but a thin thong and the large shirt she'd stolen from me last night. The fabric barely covered her ass, automatically drawing my eyes to scan over her body as she defended me against her brother. She had absolutely no reason to do that, but the way she instantly stood up for me had my mind spinning.

She left the apartment in my clothes, the visual having me willing my dick to stay down. I almost kissed her before she left my room too, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop if I let myself experience that feeling again. Instead, I left her to change into the sweats I handed her, eventually watching her storm out of the apartment.

As soon as she left, Niall stormed off to his room, not even bearing a glance at me. I don't know what the hell he did in there to chill the fuck out, but it worked like magic. I buzzed Ari up to our apartment, the noise signaling to Niall that she was on her way. He finally came out of his room just before she arrived, welcoming her in with a warm hug like nothing had happened this morning.

I caught Ari glancing at me over Niall's shoulder, the two of us sharing a look of confusion before I eventually turned away as a smirk took over my face. I thought having her stay here after what we did last night would be difficult, but the way she automatically looked to me just then had me doubting myself, maybe this week would be fine.