twenty-five

Ariella

"Boyfriend, huh?" I question Harry the second the door closes behind my brother.

"Would that be a problem?" He responds with a teasing tone, quirking a brow at me.

"I don't recall you asking me to be your girlfriend, so yeah, it is a problem," I sass him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're a brat, you know that?"

I shrug in response, remaining in the same stance. We stare at each other in silence for a minute before he finally speaks again.

"Fine. Ariella Horan, would you do me the honor of being my official girlfriend?" He asks dramatically, pulling me closer to him with the arm that's been loosely draped over my shoulder.

"Hmm, I'll have to think about it," I tease, biting back a smirk.

"Oh, fuck off," he laughs, pushing me away from him while simultaneously ticking my sides.

"Harry!" I squeal, failing at fighting him off, "Please stop!"

"What was that?" He asks, continuing to tickle me.

"P-please," I stutter through involuntary laughs, "Harry, please stop."

He finally stops, flipping us on the couch so he hovers over me, trapping me under him. His pupils are blown out as he leans in, whispering into my ear, and a shiver shoots down my spine with the vibration of his raspy voice against my skin, "I love hearing you beg."

I gasp when his warm lips suddenly find my neck, leaving a slow trail of teasing kisses up to and along my jaw.

"Bedroom," I practically whimper, instantly falling apart in his hands. I can feel his breath on my neck as he chuckles, bringing his arms to my legs and urging me to wrap them around his waist. I lock my ankles around him and he eventually fulfills my request, lifting both of us off the couch as he stands.

I don't even realize we've made it into his room until my back hits the mattress and his mouth is on my neck again. It's been weeks since we've done anything, and the way my body reacts to even his simple touches is evidence of that. I didn't realize how much I needed this until his lips finally meet mine, both of us instantly letting out a groan into the heated kiss.

My hands run over Harry's torso, desperate to feel him in every way possible. My fingers barely slip under the fabric of his shirt before he pulls away, smirking down at me while I frown at his rejection.

"Harry," I whine, watching his eyes dilate even more- if that's even possible.

"What do you want, Ari? Tell me what you need," his breath fans over my face, the warmth of it feeling surprisingly nice in my heightened state.

"Touch me," I breathe out, "please, Harry, anything."

He hums while slowly dragging his fingertips along my arm, the skin exposed to him in my skimpy tank top, "I don't know if you're asking nice enough."

I gasp as he brushes his fingers over my chest, teasing my hard nipples through the thin fabric of my shirt, and that's enough for me to give in to his game, "please, Harry. Please do something," I squirm under him as he continues to tease me and I finish off my begging with a desperate whisper, "fuck, please."

"Good girl, know exactly what I want," he whispers, finally pulling my tank top off of me, leaving my upper half exposed to him. His eyes scan over my naked torso as he runs his hands up my sides, the warmth of his palms burning into my skin.

Eventually, he grabs my wrists, dragging my arms over my head and pinning them against his pillow. "Keep them there," he warns before bringing his lips to mine again.