~January 20, 2023~

OH MY OH MY GOD!!!!!
- NewJeans

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT IM SAYING RN, SOMETHING SO MAJOR HAPPENED WITH K X B IM NOT EVEN JOKING. IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY BUT I DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL TODAY SO IMMA PUT IT HERE. THIS IS A LONG ONE.

So basically, K is taking part in the upcoming school musical and she had rehearsals yesterday. B stayed behind after school so that way he could see her (absolutely adorable). Anyways, after rehearsals, B was sending an email to somebody and K thought it might have been a girlfriend of his or something. WELL, come to find out, it was actually B messaging his friend over email saying "I just got her Snap." K knew he was talking about her because they had just gotten each other's Snaps.

Shortly there after, B wrote something down on a paper and K accidentally looked at it and it said "I like you." She freaked out and started scribbling on a paper she was working on because she knew it was about her.

Once they headed out to go home, B went up to K and said "I have something to tell you." and K, who already knew what he was going to say said, "No, you don't (I already know?)" back.

They messaged on Snapchat once they got home and K told him that she did like him back, but that she wasn't quite ready for a relationship yet.

K asked me, one of her best friends, for advice on the matter and I told her to wait and see how a friendship with B will work out until Valentines Day. After that, if she's ready, they can begin a romantic relationship.

So to summarize, B LIKES K BACK!

YAY!!!

Since I've been told this. I decided to do something that will not only show off my ability to put on a persona through my writing, but will potentially create a super iconic "Will you be my Valentine?" moment for K and B.

I will.....

PLAY CUPID.

For the next few weeks every Monday leading up to Valentines Day, I will send letters to B under the pseudonym Cupid. Cupid is a wise, gender ambiguous persona I have created to advise B on how to handle his relationship with K up until Valentines Day. They are full of wisdom and an effective observer of love, so they know what to say and when to say it.

I'm so excited for Valentines Day <3