~February 2, 2023~

Okayokayokayokay SO, I am putting C and M completely in the dungeon for now. That's because of the fact that me, M, and my friend Morgan may or may not think that C and one of his friends, O, have feelings for each other. We caught them holding hands, leaning their heads against each other, and almost kissing at lunch (I'm the only person that saw this, both of them were beetroot red). That'd all be the typical homie bromance stuff had it not been for the color of their faces, RED AS ROSES.

Us three are really just having a lot of fun with this, we haven't got this open in terms of shipping(?) since 5 grade and boy oh boy it's way more fun than I remember. M decided to make a secret society around them and it is FUN. Her and I are probably the most involved in it, although I'm slightly more private, with her being its president and me being the vice president. Morgan is the secretary and another one of our friends is the treasurer.

I can use the knowledge I've gained in my one month so far of matchmaking to use creative and fun techniques as part of this society, except there will be multiple people applying these techniques instead of just myself. HOWEVER, I don't wanna take it too seriously like my other matches in case it was all false alarms.

Updated Ships List:
K x B
K x R
C x O (NEW)
D x S

In the Dungeon:
C x M