~January 27, 2023~

OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY SO A LOT HAPPENED DURING THE FIELD TRIP

So during the Field Trip, I was in a group with K, C, and a girl I'll call M. C and M were being REALLLLLLLLY affectionate throughout the trip.

Expl: Getting all up in each other's faces, waiting for each other, I even noticed them both getting embarrassed around each other (I have video and photo evidence)

They obviously like each other

It made me realize that C might've been trying to befriend me because he knows I'm friends with M. I think he was trying to get closer to her through me (and/or that he's just a naturally affectionate person but with M it's VERY DIFFERENT).

They'll probably get together whether or not I attempt to matchmake them, I'll just give them a little push that will probably involve a stunt (i.e me "tripping" and "accidentally" bringing them down with me and moving out of the way so that I'm not in it and it'll just be them on top of each other: not that, but something similar). This trip seriously helped me develop my friendship with both M and C, it was great. I hope this new friend group will stay going strong from now on. Now all I need to do is figure out what the stunt I'll use will be. K and I are working on a Valentines Day commercial for our school's announcements and we need two people to play a couple. All 4 of us work for the announcements, so I'm thinking maybe we could use them for that. That'd be GENIUS.

Updated Ships:
C x M (NEW)
K x B
K x R
D x S