~February 8, 2023~

WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH WOAH WOAH AHHHHHH -

Dice by Nmixx

Today is gonna be a slightly longer one so stay tuned and sip your tea.

So, C, O, Morgan, M, the Treasurer, and I all share a math class together. Our teacher randomly generated groups for the class today and MORGAN, C, AND O WERE TOGETHER. MORGAN WAS THIRDWHEELING THEM. But that's not all. Through this, Morgan found out that O is bisexual, which the Treasurer already knew and didn't tell us. There was also something involving tw3rking, but I don't remember the full details. Anyway, the Treasurer and I also already knew that C was pansexual, which we also didn't tell the rest of the group. In my case, it was because there wasn't a way to really verify that and the Treasurer told me that MONTHS AGO (in October to be specific).

So with all of their lovey-doveyness, everything I've mentioned before, AND the knowledge that both of them are actually LGBTQ+, it isn't some "kissin' the homies" type stuff like a lot of the suspicioso boys in my classes, there is a real possibility that they like each other and could get together.

Which is absolutely wonderful and if that happens I'll be so happy for the both of them.

You see, C is my friend and one thing to know about me is that I'm every couple's biggest hypegirl. Ask J, she'll tell you lol. Anyway, my point is, as long as at least one of the people in a relationship are friends with me, I will be supportive and cheer them on like my life depends on it. Since I'm friends with C, him ending up in a relationship with O would mean not only them being happy together as a couple, but it would also mean me having one of the best feelings I can have around them.

The feeling of being proud.

I feel like a proud mama everytime I see a cute couple being affectionate, especially if one of my friends is in that couple (this perhaps has to do with the fact that I'm aroace). I get that same feeling around C and O when they're cuddling, or way too close for comfort, or beetroot red around each other.

If ONLY yall could see this irl.

So M made pins for all of the secret society members, myself included. I'll wear it on my lanyard everyday now

I also found a Tiktok that applies to them (real initials)

They are one of the infinity couples on here

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANG JEONGIN!!