Part 18

The four of us stood at the shore, awaiting the ships filled with pirates to come before us so we could take them over for easier travel to Gondor. As the ships came before us, the captain shouting towards us.

"Who do you think you are? We should kill you where you stand." The captain shouted at us, his crew laughing behind him.

"We will be taking those ships from you, so if you wouldn't mind giving up on helping with the war it would be appreciated." Aragorn shouted back at him.

The men began laughing at what he said to them, clearly refusing to give up their ships.

"Legolas, fire a warning shot next to his ear." Aragorn said softly to Legolas.

Legolas raised his bow next to me, quickly loading an arrow to fire when Gimli used the handle of his axe to hit the bottom of his bow, causing him to shoot his arrow directly into the heart in the man standing next to him. Legolas shot a disapproving look to Gimli who just shrugged as if he did nothing wrong. I all the while was trying to stifle my giggle.

"Vani." Legolas scolded, causing me to stop my giggles as we charged the ships with our ghost army in tow.

It felt as though it were hours until we arrived, but once we did it was oh so rewarding. The orcs on the shore were scolding and making fun of the pirates for being late, but when the four of us charged off of the boats and rushed them the shock upon their faces was absolutely priceless. I was quick to pull my blades as Legolas was firing arrows next to me, my feet rushing beneath me quicker than my mind could process anything else, my blades slicing through the orc bodies to get to the battle as soon as possible. Once we arrived, I was in complete shock to see the Oliphant's before me, trampling what was left of the Rohirrim. One in particular began charging the four of us as the ghosts were taking care of all of the others.

"Legolas!!" I heard Aragorn scream, causing Legolas to turn his attention from fighting the orcs beside me to the Oliphant that was charging.

The ring upon my finger began to shine a bright white light, power raging throughout my body. I looked up to see a mass of orcs begin to charge forward at us, so I let the power within my body free. I felt my feet involuntarily lift from the ground as a bright white light surrounded me, and crashed back down into the ground incinerating all of the orcs around me. I thought I had killed all of them, but the Oliphant was still charging our way from behind me. Legolas was quick on his feet as he pulled his bow and began running towards it. I watched in awe as he swiftly was swinging from its legs up to its back, cutting the ropes that was holding the platform on its back, bringing himself to its head. He fired three arrows into its skull, killing it and as it fell he was sliding down its truck and landed right in front of me. I smirked at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Quite impressive, love. I may just have to bed you after this." I said to him as I pulled away from our quick exchange, a look of excitement upon his face.

"Well, if there were more of them around I would do it again to insure you kept that promise." He quietly said to me as we killed off the remaining enemies.

After the battle was won, we all congregated into the massive hall, the dead being left on the battle ground to be buried later and the wounded brought within. I saw Eowyn laying on a bed, her eyes closed but her chest softly heaving up and down signaling to me that she was still alive. I walked to her side, carrying a bowl of water and a cloth to begin tending to her wounds. Eomer was sitting at her side, a look of despair upon his face. I dipped the cloth within the water, draining all of the excess off of it and began dabbing her forehead and chanting ancient elvish. A white glow began coming from her wounds as I did such, seemingly healing them in the process. Her eyes slowly opened as she looked to me in awe and amazement.

"Vani, thank you." She weakly said as she tried to sit up to hug me, but I ushered her to lay back down.

"Rest, Eowyn. You are going to need it in the coming days. Besides, there is another young man within this room that I think would like to spend some time with you." I said as I casually pointed in Faramir's direction, who was staring at her from across the room.

She smiled at me as she laid back down and closed her eyes to get some much needed rest. I got up from her side and walked to Aragorn, smiling at our victory.

"What will we do now?" I asked him softly as Legolas walked up behind me and intertwined our fingers and placed a soft kiss upon my head.

"We move forward. The black tower has fallen, Frodo was successful in his journey." Aragorn responded to me with a sigh of relief.

"And I think it is time we crowned the one true king of Gondor." Gandalf said as he approached behind him.