Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

            She looked at the screen, really taking in the young author. Normani Kordei was gorgeous, like seriously beautiful. It really made sense that she was a sex expert, because she was probably able to sleep with anyone she wanted, for study or for fun. The screen was slightly fuzzy, but she could see her beaming.

            "I was so excited when Dinah told me you guys were interested. I have been scouring the city for a lesbian couple who was going to fit the study."

            Lauren was confused by her statement. "There were no other lesbian couples who were interested?"

            Normani shook her head. "No, I had tons who were interested. None really fit as well as you two though. The whole idea is to change the dynamic of your relationship through your sex life. Your relationship is perfect, because based on the preliminary questions, you guys could use some revamping. Am I right?"

            Camila nodded with a giggle. "Yeah, that's a good way to put it. But if you don't mind me asking, what exactly were the criteria?"

            "Well I needed four couples. You'll actually meet the other three in a few minutes. But the whole idea is that these couples had to be incredibly in love, but missing that one aspect of their relationship. Also, the longer together, the better. And you two have been together longer than all the other couples. You're also the youngest. I wanted two heterosexual couples, one gay couple, and one lesbian couple who were between the ages of 25-40 since that's career peak age. Considering that's the main reason for sexual issues in a relationship. But I won't bore you with the whole spiel."

            Lauren suddenly became nervous again. Honestly, she stopped listening after Normani mentioned that they would be meeting the other couples soon. She wasn't prepared to have other people know about their position, even less what they were doing about it. But she hoped they would be cool. They couldn't exactly judge them, considering they were all in the same boat. But it still didn't make her feel any less uncomfortable. She was pulled from her thoughts when Camila gently nudged her side.

            "Sorry, I zoned out there for a sec. What was that?"

            "It's okay Lauren," Normani said kindly. "I just wanted to ask you the last preliminary questions before we're joined by the other couples. Since you were the last to join, I didn't get a chance to ask before."

            "Okay, shoot."

            "Okay, tell the story of your first time, or describe the feeling you got from it."

            Lauren shuddered. It was a night she'd never be able to forget in a million years. Easily the most uncomfortable she had felt in her short 16 years of life. Since then, she'd been way more uncomfortable, like the time Camila's dad caught them in the pool, or when they almost got expelled in college for 'heavy petting' in an empty classroom. But back to losing their virginity together. Nothing particularly interesting happened. It involved a lot of poking in strange places, and her tongue being exhausted, and Camila kept giggling. Like the entire time.

            "Um, it was...strange. Neither of us had done anything remotely sexual or knew what to do. I had never so much as watched porn in my life, so I was honestly clueless. So I guess I could describe it as a three hour learning session. With no clothes on," she added at the end, blushing slightly. Camila giggled and the sound made the memory stick in her head a bit longer.

            "Okay, so a typical double virginity loss. Lots of experimental touching and rubbing. How many times after that night did it take to really get the hang of it?"