Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

Lauren blindly reached out to shut off her phone alarm, grinning lightly when she hit the correct spot on her screen on the first try. She lifted up her head and rubbed her eyes, trying to figure out where she was. Looking around, she realized that she was in the living room, on top of a plethora of blankets and pillows. She remembered the fort they made the night before, and then she remembered them getting high as fuck and having sex until they physically couldn't move anymore. It started in the bath tub, but continued all night long in the little space they made together. She had to have come at least eight times the night before, Camila was relentless on her. All she remembered was doing it over and over again until she passed out from exhaustion.

She rolled over and noticed her wife sleeping peacefully on her side. She brushed a few stray strands behind her ear, revealing her favorite face in the entire world. She pressed her lips gently against the tanned forehead and smiled when Camila began to shift slightly. Lauren sat up on her elbow and used the other hand to run her fingers over her wife's naked hip. "Hey baby, do you want me to take you to bed?" she whispered.

Camila shifted again and moved so she was on her back. "I'm too tired to have sex with you. Unless you wanna be on top," she replied groggily.

Lauren chuckled and lifted the sheet to cover her wife's exposed chest. "No, I meant upstairs so you can sleep in our bed."

"No, I'm comfortable here," she said and snuggled further into the blankets. Lauren kissed her forehead again and went upstairs to get ready for work. She took a fairly long shower, paying extra attention to her hair, which was sticky for some reason. Getting out of the shower, she remembered she had meetings that day, so she went with a grey pants suit and a light blue dress shirt. She figured she had enough time so she straightened her hair and did a little extra to her eye makeup. Looking in the mirror, she thought she looked damn good. And definitely professional enough to play with the big boys.

She carried her heels in her hand to put on later so she wouldn't wake up Camila with the noise, but when she got downstairs Camila was already up and breaking their fort down. She put her heels down and started helping her wife stack the pillows and refold all of the blankets and sheets. When they were finished, she noticed Camila was wearing her shirt from the night before and nothing else. If she had a dick, she'd definitely be sporting a tent in her dress pants, because damn did her wife look so naturally hot in the morning. She approached the shorter girl and leaned in to kiss her, but was blocked by a small hand on her chest.

"Lo, stop. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!"

"So?" she asked, trying again to kiss her but she was blocked yet again. "Baby, I've dealt with all of your gross behavior for like 20 years. I can handle a little morning breath."

"Nope! Not happening," Camila said behind the hand that was covering her lips and she ran around Lauren to the stairs. Lauren shook her head and went back to the kitchen to have her cup of coffee. She waited for it to cool down for a bit and realized that she never put her box away from last night. She picked it up and sorted the materials inside, leaving a space for the blue pill bottle, that still had a little left over inside it. She tucked it away safely in the hallway linen closet, just in case they would use it again. Camila seemed to enjoy herself last night, so maybe she could convince her to have a high night again. As irresponsible as it seemed, she actually missed smoking with Camila. It reminded her of when they were back in college.

Lauren was sipping her coffee while scrolling through her phone to see her appointments for the day when she looked up to see Camila in her birthday suit. She paused with the cup at her lips and raised her eyebrows questioningly.