Chapter 21

Lauren's POV

Lauren's eyes fluttered open and she stared at the ceiling above her. For some reason, it looked further away than it usually did and she quirked an eyebrow in confusion. She looked over and saw Camila's head resting on her outstretched arm and a tan arm wrapped tightly around her waist. Behind her wife's head, she saw the side of their bed and she smiled. They ended up on the floor because Camila ruined their sheets again.

It wasn't like she was mad though, she was the one who insisted on going at it over and over again to see her wife's face screwed up in ecstasy and hear her own name being screamed in her ear. Plus, Camila squirting was one of the sexiest things she had ever witnessed in her twenty seven years of life.

But it was early because the room was still slightly dark and there were no alarms going off. It was Saturday though and she didn't go in on Saturdays so it was impossible for her to tell what time it was. She craned her neck to see the iHome on the opposite nightstand but she couldn't see it so she settled back down with a huff. She was up and she couldn't move or do anything.

"Stop moving, I'm sleeping," a raspy voice said in the semi-darkness.

"Sorry Princess," she said sarcastically to her half-asleep wife.

"I like that. Call me Princess now," her wife responded.

Lauren chuckled because of course Camila wouldn't be able to detect sarcasm before eight in the morning. She thought about how great it felt to wake up in bed—or on the floor—with Camila cuddled into her side providing warmth and comfort. And then she thought about a small child between the two of them and it surprisingly didn't freak her out at all. It made her excited. Especially if said child looked just like her wife. It would be like Camila and then a tinier version and God, she could already hear the whip cracking in the distance. She'd be wrapped around two little tan fingers for the rest of her life, and she had no problems whatsoever.

"Do you have to think so loud?" Camila mumbled into her shoulder.

"Pretty sure I haven't made a sound, Camz."

"I can hear it when you think. I have ESPN," the younger woman said with a yawn.

Lauren full on laughed and it shook Camila awake. "Baby, I don't think that's right."

"Well I'm awake now so it doesn't matter. What's for breakfast?"

"I just woke up too. And I obviously haven't gone anywhere so how should I know?"

"It's too fucking early for your sass, Lauren."

"It's never too early for me to be myself," she answered cockily.

"It's also not too early for me to smack the shit out of you."

"Ouch, feisty Camz," she said, poking Camila on the cheek and pulling back when the other woman tried to capture her finger between her teeth.

"Why are we on the floor?" Camila asked, completely disregarding the previous conversation.

"You soiled the sheets."

Camila gasped and lightly slapped her stomach. "Don't say it like that! You make it sound like I peed the bed!"

"Well you wet the bed. That's open for interpretation," Lauren answered with a chuckle.