Chapter 12

Camila's POV

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe." Camila repeatedly poked Lauren's side while she slept trying to wake her up. "Lolo?"

"Grrrgnnnfns, whaaaatttttt?" Lauren groaned into her pillow without even turning around to face Camila.

"Babe, can you do me a favor?"

"Noo, now go back to sleeeeeeppp," she said pulling the comforter back over her head, successfully blocking Camila out.

"But babe, I need to take a shower."

"You're a big girl, you can go by yourself," she said back.

"See I would, but there's a spider in there." Lauren sat up, letting the sheets fall off her face. To Camila, she looked kind of adorable since she was still mostly asleep, but she also looked a little scary, like the grudge, the way her black hair was falling.

"Are you fucking serious?" Camila was surprised by the clarity in her voice, and slightly turned on by its deep tone. She nodded and Lauren got up with a sigh. Camila stayed in the bed and waited for her wife to return from war aka the bathroom. She did and got back in the bed without another word.

"Thank you," she said quietly, afraid it would upset Lauren even more. She received a grunt in return. "I love you." Another grunt. She giggled and went into the bathroom to shower.

When she came out, Lauren was still in bed and she rolled her eyes at her lazy wife. She crawled on the bed, holding up her towel, and pulled the cover back from Lauren's face. "Babe, you have to wake up for work. You pressed the snooze again."

"But I don't wannaaaa," Lauren whined.

"I know, but you have too. Mama wants a brand new bag. A Chanel one this time."

"You can buy it yourself. You make just as much as I do."

"Yeah, but I like it better when you're all chivalrous and buy it for me."

"You are completely missing the point of why I buy you things. And it's not the same if you tell me to buy it for you. Then I just become the wife that buys you shiny things because you want them, not because I see it and think you'd look great with it and then I buy it as a gift." Camila sat back on her legs and smiled at the fact that Lauren was sitting up and speaking clearly. She grinned and didn't respond. "What? Nothing to say now?"

"Nope. Because you're up. Good morning, love."

"I hate you so much," Lauren said as she stood up and walked into the bathroom. Camila went into her closet and picked out what she was going to wear. She was in the middle of laying out her dress shirt and jeans when Lauren came back out with a mouth full of toothpaste foam. "And another thing. It is completely unfair of you to wake me up with debate. You know I can't resist a good argument." Lauren walked back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Camila laughed and finished picking out her clothes.

She was completely dressed and just fixing her hair when Lauren came out of the bathroom wrapped in her towel. She created her to do list in her head like she always did. The only things to do were to go to the restaurant and then go get the sperm donation from the fertility clinic. They had already chosen their donor and she felt confident in their decision. Now all that was left was for her to do was to stay super fertile, if that was even possible, and make sure she got pregnant. Oh, and she had to tell her parents. They would be ecstatic, considering they were asking for grandchildren since the day she married Lauren. That was a really good day. Nerve wracking but good nonetheless.