Chapter 19

Lauren's POV

Lauren snored happily into her pillow, drool falling from the corner of her mouth and hair flying all over the place. She was drifting on the line of consciousness and sleep, forcing herself to fall back to the dark side completely. But she couldn't, because there was an incessant buzzing sound keeping her from her true happiness: unconsciousness. She snored particularly loud, which scared her, and she groaned as she drifted further and further away from her goal. The buzzing had stopped, thankfully, so she turned back over and cuddled into her topless wife. Camila's hair was tickling her nose so she huffed to blow it out of the way. Once she was comfortable again, she drifted away.

For maybe two minutes. Before the fucking buzzing came back. She groaned into the back of Camila's head and her wife responded by dropping her hand onto her face, rather hard, and shushing her. She shook her head until the small hand fell to the bed again and blindly reached out to grab the phone. She squinted at the screen radiating the brightness of a thousand suns and resisted the urge to crush her iPhone in her bare hand when she saw the contact. She slid the answer bar and brought the phone to her ear.

"What do you want? It's like three in the morning," she grumbled to the super early therapist.

"Um, it's definitely quarter to seven."

"That's the same thing."

"It's not the same thing. Like, at all."

"I'm gonna kill you," she mumbled back.

"Chill out grumpy."

"You are so lucky that a part of me thinks this is just a bad dream. Now tell me what you want or I will have someone assassinate you."

"Alright, rudeness. Today's assignment begins right now, and you get to be the lucky one to make it happen. Today, you will give Camila the best wake-up call of her life."

"And how do you want me to do that?" she said, not fully processing because she was technically half asleep.

"Oh my God, must I spell it out for you? Take her shorts off and get to work."

Lauren lifted up the blankets and then dropped them again. "But she's not wearing any shorts."

"Okay, now I'm convinced you're doing this on purpose. While she's still asleep, put your mouth or your hands on her sensitive girl parts and wake her up with an orgasm. Understand?" Normani said slowly, literally spelling it out for her.

"Ohhhhhhh, okay. Do I have to do it right now? Because I'm really tired," she answered with a yawn.

"I don't even care. Go back to sleep if you want, but you better be up before her because I am going to ask her later on and if I find out you slept through her wake up call, I'm going to make her do terrible things to you."

"Okay Mani, calm down. I'll wake up before her and then go to town on her junk."

"I'm done with you, go to sleep Lauren."

"Wait, you didn't say it."

"You're aggravating me so much that I almost forgot my sign off. Happy humping, now go away."

"Bye Normani." She hung up the phone and tossed it onto her nightstand. She peeked at the iHome and saw that she could get at least another hour of sleep in and settled comfortably on the pillow and hugged Camila from behind. The younger woman snuggled into her and she sighed happily.