Chapter 25

Lauren's POV

Lauren woke up with a grunt and lifted her head to find the source of the noise that woke her up. She flailed an arm out, expecting it to connect with her wife, but all she hit was mattress. And then she heard another sound like a quiet voice come from the bathroom. She rose up on one arm and used the other to rub at her eyes. She shook her head around and then pushed her hair away from her face. She decided to stretch like a baby after a nap, complete with the dinosaur noises, for a few more moments before she sat up completely. Camila's voice was heard in the bathroom and she strained her ears to hear it.

"Aye yo cutie! Lemme show how to keep the dice rollin' when you doing that thang over there homie!"

"What the fuck?" she mumbled to herself and stood up to investigate further. She couldn't decipher anything else Camila was saying because her rap was going so fast, but it sounded like Busta Rhymes.

She stood by the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest and a small smile on her face. Camila was rapping to the puppy, who was sitting on the counter, using her toothbrush as a makeshift microphone. It was cutest thing she had ever seen and she wished she had her phone to record it. It would go wonderfully with her video of Camila belting Whitney Houston songs.

She imagined Camila doing the exact same thing, but instead of it being Shithead, it would be to their son or daughter. She imagined the little kid laughing or muttering nonsense, believing that they were keeping up with their mother's rap. The thought of doing this again in two or three years appealed to her greatly and she was beaming by the time Camila stopped rapping and continued to brush her teeth while shimmying her shoulders.

"Well done," she clapped, catching Camila's attention. Her wife jumped up and Shithead barked at her intrusion. "Who knew you could rap? I should start calling you C-Money."

"Fuck Lo! You can't sneak up on me like that you little shit! Damn near gave me a heart attack." Camila was dramatically clutching her chest and glaring at her, but Lauren could only smile.

"I would apologize, but I'm not really sorry."

"I know you're not, you dick."

"It's a little early for insults isn't it," Lauren teased, enjoying getting Camila annoyed so early in the morning.

"Well you're a megawatt asshole right now and it's not even eight. So no, it's not too early for me to insult you."

"So rude!" Lauren gasped, pretending to be scandalized. "I might have to punish you for that, Camz."

"Is that so? I'd like to see you try, Lolo," Camila challenged right back. To Lauren, this was the best part of the day. She rushed in, picked Camila up by her waist and propped her up on the counter next to the sink. She stood between her parted thighs and roughly cupped her center over her thin boy shorts.

"Fuck," Camila whispered with her eyes closed and she grinded herself against Lauren's hand. Lauren pulled away slightly, almost laughing at Camila's dejected appearance.

"I'll take that sorry now."

"You'll be the one who's sorry if you don't finish what you just started."

"Is that a threat? From what I can see, you fate lies in my hand. Literally." She accentuated her statement with another small squeeze.