Chapter 1

Peter was in the kitchen studying for one of his college courses, trying to at least. He was so distracted that he couldn't even hear his own thoughts. Sam was dancing to his loud and obnoxious music and Luke was using the blender to make a new form of protein shake. Danny wasn't making noise since he was meditating, but his scented candles were atrocious. Peter groaned and dropped his head on the table. It had been 5 years since the Goblin destroyed the Helicarrier and his teammates were living with him ever since. They were staying until there was a new Helicarrier, but due to funding, it's taking longer to build. Ava walked in the kitchen and saw Peter repeatedly hit his head on the table. She rolled her eyes and went over to the refrigerator for a water. "If you keep doing that you're going to be buying a new table," Ava taunted.

Peter scowled her as she walked over to sit down, "How did you put up with them before?" Ava rubbed her chin in a mock sense, "Well, our rooms were yards apart; we had our own bathrooms and we didn't live in a small house." Peter dropped his back on the table and groaned again. Suddenly all of their communicators went off, Nick Fury appeared on their wrists. "Alright team, we have trouble, Electro is on the loose," Fury explained. Peter nodded, "We're on it." The five teenagers rushed to their rooms and put on their costumes and left the windows. Suddenly their communicators went off again. Fury appeared in a panic, "The Goblin is attacking Oscorp! Spider-Man, White Tiger, I need you to keep the Goblin busy while the others take care of Electro." Peter and Ava nodded and headed for Oscorp.

~~~Oscorp Warehouse~~~

The Green Goblin hopped off of his glider and walked through the hole he blew into the wall. He grinned when he saw all the technology he could use to become stronger. He picked up one of the crates and ripped it open. A more advanced version of his gauntlet fell on the ground. The Goblin smiled and reached down to pick it up. A web zipped in front of him and yanked the gauntlet away. The Goblin turned around to see Peter and Ava standing in the hole in the wall. The Goblin growled, "You two, must you always pester me when I'm trying to work?" Spider-Man shrugged, "We're superheroes, it's our job to pester the baddies." The Goblin charged at the pair at full speed. Peter and Ava dodged The Goblin's rush. Spider-Man threw the gauntlet to the other side of the warehouse, "Go long!"

Ava caught the gauntlet and ran away from The Goblin. Enraged, The Goblin chased after her. Peter shot a web at Goblin's back and sent electricity through it. The Goblin cried out in agony. Ava threw the gauntlet back to Peter who tried to swing out of the warehouse. Goblin pushed a button on his gauntlet, making his glider come to him. He hopped on to it when it flew near him. He took out a grenade from his glider and threw it at Peter. Peter barely missed the explosion and was sent flying into a pile of crates. The Goblin smirked as he got off of the glider to retrieve his gauntlet. Ava suddenly pounced on him, clawing ferociously to prevent him from getting the gauntlet.

The Goblin growled and swatted her into the wall. He picked up the gauntlet and put it on in replacement of the old one. He charged the laser and aimed it at Ava, "Goodbye hero, it was fun." Peter groaned in pain as he sat up from the crates. His spider sense went off and he turned to where Ava and The Goblin was. He tried to get up and run but his body was too beat up for him to move quickly, "What am I gonna do?" The Goblin smirked as the gauntlet reached its full power, "Farewell." In lightning fast speed, Peter shot a web in their direction and slingshot himself over there. The Goblin fired the laser, filling the warehouse by a blinding green light.

As the smoke cleared, The Goblin gasped at the sight of what was supposed to be Ava's lifeless body. Ava opened her eyes and gasped in shock like The Goblin. In the split second before the laser was fired, Peter managed to get in front of Ava to save her. The back of Peter's costume had disintegrated and his back was chard. He collapsed and passed out on top of Ava, barely clinging to life. The Goblin smirked and aimed his gauntlet again, "Good, killing two birds with one stone."