Chapter 19

Gwen and MJ groggily made their way into the kitchen, awoken by the pleasant smell of freshly cooked breakfast and brewed coffee. The two women were greeted with the sight of Peter in nothing but sweats busying himself over the stove. Peter turned around when he heard their footsteps stopping behind him, "Morning ladies, just about finished here why don't you take a seat at the table."

MJ and Gwen turned to the aforementioned table to see a wide array of food laid out for them. "Eggs, bacon, muffins, coffee," listed MJ as she and Gwen sat down.

Peter skillfully tossed the pancake from the skillet over his head. With graceful acrobatics, Peter flipped backwards and landed before the girls, just in time for the pancake to land on the tall stack on a plate he was holding. "And chocolate chip pancakes," Peter added with a grin.

"Ok who are you and what have you done with our Peter," joked Gwen.

"Hurtful," Peter replied laughing, "I just wanted to treat my girls with something nice this morning." Peter set the plate of yum on the table before sitting down, "Plus with Sam gone I have to pick up the slack with the cooking."

"You know you could've treated us to something nice this morning without cooking," MJ smirked, popping a bit of muffin in her mouth, "We would've been satisfied with some sausage for breakfast."

"Guess we were thinking the same thing Red," mused Felicia as she strolled into the room.

Peter frowned at Felicia, "You know, you can always use the door."

"But what fun would that be," replied Felicia with a grin. Felicia's eyes widened at the glorious spread before her, "Whoa, who made breakfast?"

"Peter did," replied MJ.

"Who are you and what have you done with our Peter," said Felicia mimicking Gwen.

"Oh c'mon," exclaimed Peter, "I'm just proving I'm more than just a pretty face."

"And a killer body," said MJ.

"And a persuasive tongue," added Gwen.

"And an impressive package," Felicia purred as she sat down at the table.

"Ok Ok I get it," Peter laughed. "So, Aunt May's out for the day, we have the apartment to ourselves, what do you guys wanna do today?"

"Well," Felicia whispered, her fingers trailing up his leg. Mesmerized by her teasing fingers, Peter didn't realize his bacon wasn't in his hand until he bit his finger. Felicia giggled at the pained Parker, "Little distracted Pete?"

"Yeah… yeah, distracted," Peter repeated in a daze as he stared at Felicia. She was dressed somewhat modestly in comparison to her norm, clad in a form fitting black sweater and curve hugging dark jeans, coupled with her seductive black heels. Felicia grinned evilly as she Peter drew closer to her, her hand pulling him towards her chest.

"Hey no fair," pouted MJ, "It's hard to look sexy in PJs and bed hair!"

Peter snapped of his hypnotic trance and turned to Gwen and MJ with a loving smile, "No matter what you all are beautiful to me."

Peter yelped when Felicia yanked him to her, planting his face into her breasts. "Oh you sweet talker," Felicia mused as she firmly kept the flailing Peter in place.