Chapter 7

Peter groaned as he walked to his room after a very awkward meeting with the other Avengers. Apparently, almost all of the team heard what he and Natasha did yesterday. Peter was about to enter his bedroom when he was stopped by Captain America. "Spider-Man, hold on," he called after Peter. "What's up Cap," Peter asked the star spangled man. Captain America handed him a package, "It's from home, Fury said it was ok to give it to you." Peter examined the small box, "Ok, thanks."

He went into his room and sat at his desk. Peter ripped off the tape that sealed the package and opened it. Inside was his digital camera and a small note. He opened the note and read it. "So you won't forget about us, love MJ," Peter read aloud. He looked at the camera puzzled, it was just his camera. He picked it up and opened the panel on the side, to Peter's surprise a video had been recorded. He pressed the play button and waited for it to load. Suddenly, the screen was filled with the image of MJ naked on his bed masturbating.

Peter almost dropped his camera, "Whoa! Why the hell did she do that?"

~~~ Hours Earlier ~~~

Ava, Gwen, Felicia and Mary Jane all sat in the living room, everyone glum, frustrated and horny. Gwen huffed, "When is he coming back?" Ava sighed, "When The Goblin has been dealt with, but I don't know how long that'll take." Felicia clawed the couch, ripping the fabric, "This is ridiculous, how can they just take him away from me.. uh us?" Ava glared at the cat burglar, "Hey, no clawing the couch! I can't do it, then you can't either."

Felicia growled, "I can't wait this long, I have a standard that needs to be met and these toys aren't working." Ava blushed, the girl's were trying to satisfy their needs with her collection of sex toys that she kept under her bed. Felicia stood up, "I'm going to the gym to go punch the shit out of a bag of sand." Ava stood to, "I'll come with you, I need to blow off some steam."

The two women walked out of the house and drove to the gym. Gwen slumped down in her chair and let out a depressed sigh. MJ bit her lip, anxiety taking over her body, "Uh, Gwen, can you help me with something?" Gwen's eyebrow raised as she follow MJ upstairs into Peter's bedroom. MJ grabbed Peter's camera and handed it to Gwen, "I want you to tape me." Gwen stared at her confused, "Why?" MJ began to take off her clothes, "For Peter, I'm gonna send him something special."

She laid down on his bed and beckoned Gwen closer. Gwen quickly went to her and pointed the camera at her redheaded friend. MJ licked her fingertips and began to rub her clit. She pouted her lips and tried to make the sexiest face she could. She gasped as her slender fingers slipped into her tight pussy. She began to pump in and out of her sopping cunt, moaning loudly, "Ah, Peter!" Gwen rubbed her thighs together as she recorded MJ's performance.

MJ cupped her breast and squeezed the mound of flesh, her moans echoing off the walls. Her back arched and her hips rose off the bed towards the camera. Gwen unconsciously slid her hand into her jeans and began to rub her clit. MJ took her soaked fingers out of her cunt, her juices dripping off. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked the juices off, seductively moaning while looking into the camera. Gwen threw the camera on the desk and stripped too. She pounced on MJ and kissed her forcefully.

And the camera was positioned to capture it all. Peter stared at the video drooling. He quickly sprung up from his desk and closed the door, locking it.

~~~ A Few Hours Later ~~~

Janet van Dyne, a.k.a. Wasp, walked around the mansion. She sat down with her teammates in the living room. "She was loud too," Hawkeye laughed with Tony and Thor. "What are guys talking about," Wasp asked confused. Tony chuckled, "Are you serious, you didn't hear?" Thor grinned, "The young Spider-Man has lain with Romanoff." Wasp gasped, "Really? He has to be bigger playboy than Tony if he got Widow."