Chapter 5

Maria huffed in frustration as she typed away on her keyboard. The Avengers saved the world again, but of course not without collateral damage. She had just finished all the paperwork for the destruction Iron Man caused and was about to start on the paperwork for the Hulk. She turned around when she heard her door slide open. "Ms. Hill, you remember Spider-Man don't you?" Peter stepped in and waved at her. She didn't pay attention to the young hero and focused on Fury, "Yeah, what about it?"

Fury pushed Peter into the room, "I need you to get him registered for the Avengers as soon as possible." Maria groaned, "I have a shit ton of paperwork to do and you want me to babysit?" Fury grinned, "Get him registered, besides you need to take a break." Nick left the room, leaving the two of them alone. "C'mon kid, let's get you into the system," Maria said in an annoyed tone as she left the room. Peter followed Maria through the halls of the base, mostly keeping his eyes on her shapely ass.

"So, uh, how long have you been a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent," Peter asked breaking the awkwardness in the atmosphere. Maria rolled her eyes at his feeble attempt to relive the tension, "A few years, I basically run S.H.I.E.L.D now." Peter shook his head trying not to stare at her ass, "What do you do here?" Maria scoffed, "I keep everything in check, I do paperwork for collateral damage, monitor superhuman activity, everything."

Peter raised an eyebrow under his mask, "Why are so cranky?" Maria stopped and faced Peter with a death glare, "You wanna know why I'm so cranky? Because I have to maintain the balance of S.H.I.E.L.D, sit through the bitchy complaining of the World Council and while going through a stack of papers, paying for destruction costs! That's why!" Peter backed away from her a little, "I think you really do need a break." Maria sighed, "Yeah, I'm sorry for barking at you. I'm just so pent up."

"Why don't you just go and do your boyfriend," Peter asked her. Maria blushed, "I don't have a boyfriend, I'm so busy I never go on dates." Peter nodded understandably and followed her into the lounge. Maria stopped again, her blush deepened than earlier. Peter raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong." Maria shifted nervously, "You know that S.H.I.E.L.D monitors your house and is assigned an agent to watch it. Well I'm the agent and I know about the girls. Peter went pale, "Y-Y-You do?"

She nodded, "I say your 'package' and it was very impressive. I was wondering if you'd help me relive some stress." Peter stammered uncontrollably, "W-Wha... I... You..." Peter thought about it for a second. Maria was stunning, her breasts might not be as big as Felicia's or MJ's but they were perky and firm. She had a fit body with a tight ass, attributes that got Peter riled up. Although she was at least a decade older, she looked as young as him.

Peter walked over to Maria and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards him. He pulled his mask above his mask and kissed her softly, surprising the older woman. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, deepening the sensual lip lock. Peter picked her up off of the ground and carried her to the couch. Maria fell back, pulling Peter down with her. She took his mask off completely and ran her slender fingers through his brown locks. Peter caressed her body, gliding his hands up and down her curves.

Maria unzipped her uniform and shrugged it off of her body. Peter took one of her marbled nipples in his mouth and sucked lightly. She pulled his head closer to her chest, moaning as he played with it with his tongue. Peter pushed the rest of her uniform down her waist and rubbed her sensitive clit. Maria couldn't help but squeeze her thighs together as Peter pushed a finger inside of her.

She pulled his top over his head, biting her lip as she roamed his chiseled torso with her hands. Peter kissed her neck, nipping and sucking on her soft skin. Maria slipped her hands inside of his tights and grabbed his hard member. She stroked the thick shaft, marveling at the sheer size of his rod. Peter pushed her on her back and kissed down her stomach to her glistening slit. He licked her lips, teasing her hard clit. Maria gasped as Peter's wet tongue found its way into her sopping cunt.