Chapter 2

The morning after Peter and Ava's intimate night, the gang went to their classes at Empire State University. Peter and Ava kept smiling at each other and it didn't go unnoticed by the team. "What's with you guys," Luke asked with a raised eyebrow. Peter shot a glance at Ava making her blush, "What do you mean? There's nothing wrong." Luke, Sam and Danny eyed them, unconvinced. "Well whatever, I've got to get to class," Luke said as he walked in the opposite direction. Sam and Danny said their goodbyes and went to their separate ways.

Peter and Ava walked side by side along the campus. Their classes on the same side allowed them to enjoy each other's company. Suddenly, they saw two feminine figures running towards them. They practically tackled Peter, sending him stumbling backwards. It was their friend Mary Jane Watson and a new acquaintance Gwen Stacy. "Peter, are you alright? I heard what you did, you're a hero," MJ exclaimed in excitement. "Did S.H.I.E.L.D. give you a reward for your help," asked Gwen. Peter looked over to Ava, "You can say I got a special treat from helping the agent." Ava blushed and tried to stifle a laugh.

Peter, Ava, Mary Jane and Gwen walked together to their classes and talked about Peter's heroics. "So how bad did you get hurt," Gwen asked in astonishment. Peter puffed out his chest in a cocky manner, "A few days in the hospital, it wasn't anything serious." Gwen's blue eyes sparkled in wonder as she admired Peter. MJ and Ava rolled their eyes, knowing that Peter was just trying to show off. When they got to their classes, Gwen stopped Peter to talk to him. She nervously played with her fingertips, "Um Peter, I was wondering if you'd, uh..." She looked everywhere but his eyes, she was so anxious. "Help me with my chemistry," she blurted out, cursing herself for not having the guts to say what she really wanted.

Peter smiled awkwardly, "I'd love to but Ava and I..." Ava cut Peter off, "We can do it later, help Gwen out." Peter smiled and nodded to Gwen. She smiled happily, "Ok, met me in the lab after the final courses." She gleefully walked to her class with a huge smile plastered on her face. Peter turned to Ava who had an eyebrow raised. "You don't know do you," she asked him. Peter looked at her confused, making her groan. "Gwen has a crush on you," she told him frustrated.

Peter's eyes widened, "She has a crush on me?" He couldn't believe it, Gwen has a crush on him. He could admit, Gwen is a beautiful girl. She had beautiful blonde hair and the bluest eyes he's ever seen. Gwen never noticed, but guys, including Peter, always stare at her amazing body. Her breasts were a little bigger than Ava's and they stuck out, unaffected by gravity. Her slender waist and curvy hips would drive any normal man insane.

Ava leaned in to whisper to Peter, "I know you want to screw her." Peter's face went pale and he almost fell over in shock. Ava giggled, "It's ok, just don't go fucking every bimbo in the city."Ava turned and walked into her class leaving Peter to his thoughts. He was trying to wrap his brain around what Ava said. Would she really be ok with him having sex with other women?

~~~ Later That Day ~~~

Peter was explaining chemical compounds to Gwen. She was hardly paying attention, since she knew it already. She gazed at Peter with hazy eyes. She loved it when he'd drone on about science. She found nerds very attractive. Gwen are you listening," he asked waving his hand in front of her face. She shook her head, trying to focus on the work. "Do you want to take a break," he asked her. Gwen nodded and relaxed in her chair.

Gwen tapped her fingers on the table, nervousness radiating off of her. "Can I ask you something," she asked timidly. Peter nodded, wondering what she would ask. She looked at the ground, "Are you going out with Ava?" Peter's eyes widened, he was in shock. What made her think that he and Ava were going out? "No, we're just still friends," he told her. Peter could see a tiny smile form on her face. "Why do you ask," he asked her. Gwen began to stutter, "Well it's uh... You see... I.."