Chapter 13

Peter could only stand like a statue as the Goblin and the other villains battled the Avengers. Even with all of the destruction around him, he was completely stationary. Captain America charged at The Goblin, he leaped up above the villainś head. The Goblin fired lasers at Cap, roaring as his attacks were deflected by the vibranium shield. The Wasp yelped as she nearly dodged Ottoś cybernetic limbs. She fired a blast from her cuffs, annoying the sinister scientist. Hawkeye jumped from his perch on the White House before the Goblin shot a blast at him. Hawkeye shot arrows at the Goblin, hiding behind a pile of rubble as they blew up in his face. Iron Man fired rockets at Sandman only for them to be consumed by his sand body. Sandman's fist grew and hit Iron Man with an uppercut, sending him flying.

The Goblin grinned evil at Captain America, "Well, well, well Captain, I guess the computers were right about you being here."

Captain America glared at him in his fighting stance, "You're going back to the Triskelion Osborn! We know all of your tricks!"

The Goblin let out loud, hearty laugh, "You actually think we'd attack the White House with just our wits and a prayer? All of us have an ace in the hole."

With that, the Goblin burst into flames, sending Captain America flying back. Kraven threw Black Widow over his shoulder. He grinned at the Goblin who gave him a nod. With a mighty roar, Kraven's appearance changed from a normal a man to a monstrous beast. He slashed at Black Widow, forcing her to retreat backwards. She flipped backwards, kicking Kraven in his chin. Captain America threw his shield at the Goblin's face, kicking it back in forth as it ricocheted off of the villain's face. The Goblin swatted Captain America away annoyed at the constant blows.

Electro blasted Thor with electricity, forcing him into the Helicarrier. With another blast, he caused an explosion that sent the Helicarrier spiraling. Iron Man groaned as he barely dodged the sand being shot at him.

Iron Man flew higher to get out of Sandman's reach, "S.H.I.E.L.D Control, I need a direct download to coordinate a genetic lock and engage a temporary genetic paralysis on one of these-"

"We're on it Mr Stark," said the agent on the coms.

Iron Man groaned as he stopped himself from falling after getting hit by the Sandman, "I kinda need it now!"

"We're having multiple surges in because of all the interference from Thor and Electro," replied the agent over the static, "Weŕe doing ourkkkzzzaatt!΅

Iron Man shot a blast at the Goblin, frying his bare back. The Goblin let out a roar of pain and anger, "FURYYYY!"

Just then, the coms came back on, "We can only load one sequence at a time, Mr Stark. Whose do you want zzccrraahhllee!"

Suddenly, a blast of sand hit Iron Man in the back, sending him flying to the ground. The Goblin grabbed the still Peter and picked him up. He growled at him, "Boy…" He turned around to see Captain America getting back up. The Goblin threw Peter at the star spangled man, "Do something useful!"

Peter snapped out of his trance and flipped over Captain America. Peter took his mask off in frustration and got in his fighting stance. Captain America gave Peter a disappointed look, "Kid? What are you doing?"

Peter's eyes turned red and fangs sprouted in his mouth. Red tendrils sprouted from his back and shot at Cap, lifting him from the ground, "I-I-I have to. Heś gonna kill my aunt." With that, he threw him at a pile of rubble.