Chapter 10

Peter punched the wall, leaving a large dent in the steel. "Damn it," Peter growled, "I can't seem to catch a break!" Just then, Fury, Ms Marvel, Luke, Sam and Danny ran into the room. "Spider-Man, what happened," asked an alarmed Fury. Peter sighed, "The Goblin and Octopus freed some dangerous prisoners." Fury swallowed a lump in his throat, "Which ones." "Sandman, Electro and Kraven," Peter replied sitting down on a pile of rubble to rest.

"I guess we know his plan to kill me," Peter chuckled, "And what files he took." Fury turned to Peter's teammates, "I I'm sending Peter home with you four, he needs the protection and you can't take on all of them by yourselves." Fury walked over to Ms. Marvel, "You need to warn the other Avengers, make sure that they survey every inch of the planet and pummel Stark for the cheap prison design." Ms. Marvel nodded and flew away from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters.

"I want all of you in a quinjet,The Goblin could attack you if you travel home freely," Fury ordered the teenage heroes. He turned to Peter who was sulking on the pile, "Good luck Parker and be safe." With that, Fury walked out of the destroyed prison, leaving Peter and his team alone. "Alright Pete, let's get you home," Luke said leaving with Sam and Danny.

Peter sighed standing from the pile and followed his teammates, rubbing the spot the needle stuck him on his neck.

~~~ Oscorp ~~~

"Am I the only one wondering why The Goblin broke us out of prison," Electro asked after being escorted to Otto's lab. "Because I need you to help me destroy the Avengers," The Goblin said working on the computer. Octavius' eyes widened, "The Avengers? You said we were going to destroy Spider-Man!" The Goblin smirked, "Taking out one superhero will get us nowhere, but killing an entire team will give us power."

"So how do expect us to take out the Avengers? The Hulk alone will be able to stop us," Octavius exclaimed. The Goblin pulled up a close up images of Peter's blood, showing how the symbiote bonding with his blood cells. "We have more power than you realize, but we need one more person," The Goblin explained.

The Goblin smiled when he saw the symbiote successfully bond with the cells. "With the symbiote in Parker's bloodstream, he will more aggressive, wild..." He turned to the other villains, "...Evil. He will be perfect to add to the team." The Goblin smirked, walking towards the exit, "But there's one thing we have to do to insure that he follows through."

~~~ Parker Residence ~~~

Peter sighed as he entered his house after Luke, Sam and Danny. Aunt May rushed from the kitchen table and over to Peter, "Peter you're home, is Ava ok?" "She fine Aunt May, she just had an accident," Peter said, trying to call her down. He could see her visibly relax, letting out a relieved sigh. Gwen entered the kitchen and ran to hug him.

"You missed me," Peter asked leaving the kitchen with Gwen. "Like you wouldn't believe," she answered putting her head on his shoulder. Peter grabbed her arm and pulled her upstairs to his room. He closed the door behind them and threw her on the bed. Gwen looked at him surprised, "What are you..." Peter began to strip, an evil grin spreading across his face, "That little video you and MJ made got me riled up, so I'm just returning the favor."

He pulled down his pants, releasing his erect member. Gwen gasped in shock, it was much bigger than it had ever been, a few inches added on and thickness. "P-Peter, I don't think I can handle that," she stuttered in slight fear. Peter grabbed her and lifted her up, making Gwen squeak. He jumped up and stuck to the roof, pulling her pants off as he flew through the air.