Chapter 3

Peter groaned as he walked down the stairs stretching. He and Ava stayed up late last night having steamy sex, doing it until dawn. He walked into the kitchen and poured him a cup of coffee. He sat at the table with his teammates. "Man you look terrible, did you sleep at all," Luke asked him. Peter sipped his coffee, "Nope, I couldn't sleep." Danny raised an eyebrow, "What were doing?" Peter shot a look at a blushing Ava, "Something fun." Aunt May and Sam came in with plates of food and set them on the table. "Wow you two, this looks amazing," Ava exclaimed as she smelt the delicious breakfast. "Hurry and eat, You five have class today," Aunt May told them.

The teenagers ate their breakfast and hurried off to E.S.U.. Luke, Sam and Danny went to their classes, leaving Peter and Ava together. "Are you going to make it through the day," Ava asked the tired Peter. "I'll try, don't be surprised if you see me dozing off in class," Peter said yawning. The pair were met by Gwen and MJ who saw the groggy Peter. "Pete, did you sleep last night," asked a concern MJ.

Peter shook his head, eyelids barely open. "Did you here about this new girl on campus, all the boys are talking about her," Gwen said to her friends. MJ pondered for a second, "I think she's in one of our classes." Peter and Gwen split from Ava and MJ and went to their class. Peter dropped his head on his arms and began to drift off. "Is this seat taken," asked an anonymous voice. Peter shot up and looked in the direction of the feminine voice. Standing in front of him was a beautiful woman, platinum blonde hair, a large, ample bosom and a curvy body. Peter was lost for words, stuttering out his response, "N-N-No, G-Go ahead!"

The girl smiled and say next to Peter, setting up her things. She extended her to him for a handshake, "Felicia Hardy, I'm new here." Peter shook her head nervously, "Peter Parker." Gwen saw the girl talking to Peter, a bolt of jealousy shot through her. She scooted closely to Peter and eyed the girl with a dominant stare, "Gwen Stacy, nice to meet you." Felicia sat back and grinned smugly, "You must be Peter's girlfriend." Gwen hugged his arm and glared at Felicia who laughed to herself.

Throughout the lesson Felicia gave Peter flirtatious glances to Gwen's dismay. After what seemed like forever, the lesson was over. Gwen pulled Peter out of the room trying to get him away from Felicia. They met up with Ava and MJ who could sense Gwen's pissed attitude. "What wrong with you," MJ asked the aggravated girl. "Some girl was flirting with Peter right in front of me," Gwen huffed. Ava tried to calm her down when Felicia came up to Peter. She smiled at him, "Hey I heard you were top of the class, could you tutor me some time?" Peter stammered, "Uh sure, I'd love to." She slipped a piece of paper into his hands. "Call me," Felicia said as she winked and walked away. Peter turned to his friends who were glaring at him. "What," he asked as they walked away.

~~~ Later That Night ~~~

Peter cheered as he beat Luke, Sam and Danny in a video game, "Haha, fifth time in a row!" Sam rolled his eyes, "Whatever, you're lucky streak is gonna end!" Peter grinned, "Doubt it, not only am I kicking your asses in this game, but I got the new girl's phone number." All of the boys stared at him in disbelief. Peter pulled out the piece of paper out of his pocket. He showed it off to all his friends as they marveled at him. "The trash is full, can someone take it out, I'm going to bed," Aunt May called from the kitchen.

The guys looked at each other in a decisive manner. "Whose turn is it this time," asked Luke, hoping it wasn't him. They checked the last few nights and saw the next person. "Parker, you have to take out the trash," Sam laughed. Peter groaned and walked upstairs to put on his costume. The heroes have a code in 'taking out the trash', one hero would patrol the streets at night and actually take out the trash. He swung out into the night, not before putting the trash in the trash can. Peter groaned as he flew high above the streets of New York, "Why do I have to do this? We should've stuck to 'rock, paper, scissors'."