Chapter 15

A groggy moan escaped from Peter's lips as he stretched, his arms over his head. He looked around, confusion visible in his expression once he realized he wasn't in his regular bedroom. "I sure hope The Goblin didn't kidnap me again," Peter thought to himself. He looked down to see his pants and boxers down to his ankles, "And I really hope he didn't rape me."

Peter rose from the unbelievably comfortable bed, pulled his pants up back to where they were supposed to be around his waist and walked out into the hall. He stumbled into the kitchen where he found Gwen and Aunt May. Gwen smiled at Peter when he sat down next to her at the counter, "Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

Peter scratched his head, "I totally forgot we got a new place."

Aunt May laughed as she brought two plates for each of them and placed them in front of Peter and Gwen, "I'm having trouble getting used to it myself, but I'm sure we will eventually."

As soon as she put down the plates, Peter began to demolish his food. Gwen and Aunt May looked on in amazement and slight disgust as Peter forked down the breakfast prepared for him. Gwen cleared her throat, "Wow, Pete you must be really hungry."

Peter nodded, seemingly saying something but was muffled by the wheat cakes filling his mouth. A few moments later, the entire plate was clear of food, not a single crumb left behind. Peter smiled at his stunned aunt, "Thanks for breakfast Aunt May, it was delicious!"

Gwen grabbed Peter's hand and stood up, "Hey Pete, I wanted to show you something cool I found in the house."

"Uh ok," Peter replied happily, allowing her to pull him through the house. They stopped at a room furthest down the hall next to Peter's room. Gwen opened the door to reveal a room filled with state of the art S.H.I.E.L.D. technology. Peter's inner nerd marvelled at the monitors displaying the streets of New York, the various communication stations and mini labs. "What is all this," asked Peter as he tampered with some of the tech.

"We think it's some equipment to help you with your superhero activities," Gwen replied, "Sorta like your very own HQ."

Peter examined the mini labs, seeing chemicals that were the main components to his web fluid formula. "They really stocked up with the web fluid," Peter thought to himself. Peter did a little dance of celebration, unable to contain his excitement.

Gwen giggled at the wall crawler's jubilant jig, "I know you want to start playing with your new toys, but there is something you have to do first."

Peter turned to her with a devious glint in his eyes. A sinister grin grew across his lips as he strode over to her, "You're right I do have to do something." He shot a red web from his finger and pulled her close to him. Gwen couldn't react fast enough allowing Peter to kiss her hungrily.

Gwen let a surprised whimper as Peter's tongue invaded her mouth, probing and wiggling inside. His strong hand glided down her back and squeezed her taut butt. Gwen moaned as Peter's knee rubbed in between her thighs. He released the lock on her lips and began to suck on her collarbone. Peter smirked against her warm skin as her breathless whimpers reached his ears.

Peter picked her up and pressed her against the wall. He pulled down her top and bra and greedily sucked on her nipples. "P-Pet-" Gwen tried to say but her speech was taken from her as waves of electrifying ecstasy shot through her. She held on to Peter tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist as she began to grind against him. Peter's hand moved from her tight cheeks to her cunt as he lifted the skirt she was wearing and rubbed her covered crotch.