Chapter 4

Peter looked around the campus nervously, tapping his foot uncontrollably. "Peter would you stop, you look like a crazy person," Ava said as she ate her sandwich. Peter rubbed his head, "Sorry, it's just that if people see me surrounded by hot women, they might say something." Gwen grabbed his hand, "Who cares? We all love you and that's all that matters." Felicia scooted close to him, "Yeah, and if someone does say something you can always kick their asses." The group laughed at the joke knowing it was true. "So, I was thinking, we might need a schedule for when we can 'have our time' with Peter," Gwen suggested to the group. Felicia rolled her eyes, "C'mon, we're all know, just tell us when we can fuck him." Gwen blushed, "Well, I was thinking that Ava can get him in the morning since she lives with him, I can be with him during the day with occasional quickies here and there, and Felicia can get him at night."

Ava and Felicia thought about the schedule for a second. "Yeah, I can work with that," Ava said agreeing to the terms. "I don't care as long as I get some love from Spidey," Felicia purred before hugging Peter from behind. Just then MJ walked over to the group. "Hey guys, what are you talking about," she said sitting with them. "Movie plans," Gwen lied hastily. "Ooh, are you going to see the new scary movie? Can I come?" Peter stammered, "We just cancelled, we all had things to do later." MJ's face fell, "Oh, soare we gonna hang out soon?"

"I have to study for biology," Gwen said before running away. "I've gotta meet up with some family," Felicia lied doing the same. Ava let out fake cough, "I think I've come down with something." She quickly fled the awkward moment, leaving Peter and MJ alone. MJ raised an eyebrow, "What was that all about?" Peter stuttered trying to come up with a lie, "I uh... There's... We um..." He sprinted the other direction unable to speak.

Mary Jane's brow furrowed, "What the hell is wrong with them." She got up and went to find them. While wandering, she ran into Luke, Sam and Danny. "Hey guys, can I you a question," MJ asked the boys. "Go ahead, shoot," Luke answered. "Have any of you noticed how strange Peter and the girls have been acting," she asked her friends. Sam thought about his friends behavior, "Actually, Yeah. Ava and Gwen have been hanging out with Peter a lot lately." Danny agreed, "Sometimes Gwen comes over when we're not around." MJ pondered over the new information for a bit. "Thanks guys, I'll see you later," MJ said before walking away.

~~~ Later At The Parker Residence ~~~

Gwen and Felicia waited outside of Peter's house after knocking on the door. It quickly opened and Ava greeted her lovers, "Hey, hurry and come in." The blonde beauties rushed inside and followed Ava upstairs to Peter's bedroom. "Are you sure no one is coming," Gwen asked Ava worried. "Calm down, the boys are out to the movies and Aunt May is out of town for today," Ava said reassuringly.

Peter smiled at his three lovers, "You ready?" Felicia pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him, "I don't know about them, but I am." She pressed her lips against his, gyrating her hips. Peter cupped her round ass cheeks and kissed back, forcing his tongue in. Felicia pulled back for a second to take off her shirt and bra. Peter took her nipple into his mouth and played with the other. Ava pushed Felicia aside, "Who said you could go first?" She had managed to quickly strip naked and climbed on top of Peter.

She ripped his clothes off and began to kiss down his stomach. Ava stroked his raging boner, kissing the angry red head. She placed the knob in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She bobbed her head up and down along his length. Gwen, Who was also naked, came over to Ava and took his member out of her mouth and into her own. Felicia came over and began to suck on his hanging balls. Peter closed his eyes and groaned loudly, the sensation of the three girls was mind blowing.