chapter 3

After cleaning other rooms. She was busy in getting the table ready for lunch. When she remembered what she did. She froze in fear. She did exactly what he told her to never do she was feeling breathless. What will happen now. Will he fire her? She can't afford to lose her job as she didn't had other means to earn.

Mr and Mrs smith came in dinning room and was waiting for Alex to start their lunch just as Emily decided to leave from there. He entered the room his aura was dominating. He greeted his parents and sat in the chair which was closer to where she was standing.

She wanted to escape his scary graze which he was showing her. She felt like her feet were stuck in the spot but it was his fear which didn't let her move. Alex spoke in quiet tone which only she was able to hear "After lunch come to my room I want to talk with you"

She was terrified after hearing him she knew in her heart he was going to fire her as for him it was just a maid job but for her it was her sole income. She wanted to say no but she knew he will not let go without hearing yes so she replied "Yes sir"

In the middle of lunch she saw he was busy talking with his dad about business. She quietly went to Mrs smith and asked if she go buy groceries as she had to cook dinner Mrs smith agreed to her request.

Hastily she left the dinning room she felt like she was breathless inside but now she can breathe. She knew she was doing mistake by avoiding him again but she thought he will forget her small disobedience. She quickly left the mansion to go for groceries shopping.

But she had no idea how much she will regret her decision in few hours.