chapter 5

Before she can blink her eyes he had turned her around and put her bottom on his lap she in fear started to yell "someone hel-"
He spanked her bottom hard and warned her "Be a good girl for once and start counting your spanking and No will come to save you from me if you yell again I will add another 20"

Her heart dropped and tears started to fall from her eyes she knew she was stuck no one will save her from him and even if someone came no one will report this to Mrs smith who wants to loss their job at the end of the day Alex was powerful and she wasn't.

He took off the jeans from her. She cried in fear she knew what was coming she tried to struggle against him. But when he fist her hair and hold her in place. She lost hope to saved from this humiliation.

He hit her on each side 10 times one more brutal than the last one. She didn't stopped crying this entire time she couldn't understand what she did to deserve this kind of punishment.

After leaving his hand marks on her bottom. He made her stand up again and addressed
"Since it was your first disobedience I went easy on you. If u disobeyed me one more time you don't want to know what will be the punishment than, So listen to me from now. Is this understood?" She trembled in pain replied "Yes sir" After he left her room. She broke down he had traumatised her completely.

She didn't sleep a wink that night. His threats didn't let her rest.