chapter 19

Her days seemed endless to her. She was what she felt like was jailed in small room. She didn't talked to anyone for days. She didn't even knew for how many days went by. Her meals and medicine were just served by someone near the door. She never felt this alone in her life.

She felt like she was forgetting her own voice. Is this what he wanted? To make her feel miserable? Using her right feet was still not easy but she didn't wanted him to realise she had became helpless. The doctor who came to see her feet didn't said a single word. It was clear how it happened. But money made his mouth shut.

She was losing hope against his wrath. She felt her cheeks getting wet. She realised she didn't even cried in this days. it was his fear. Which didn't even let her cry. But once it all dawned all upon her she cried till exhaustion made her fall asleep.

"Surprise you missed me?" first thing she heard when she tried to open her eyes his voice. Confused she tried to open her eyes again. It met with darkness since how long he was back. Why she was blindfolded. She tried to move her hands but it was handcuffed with the bed. Her heartbeats increased in seconds.

"Ple please free my hands" she requested him in scared tone. "Now what will be fun in that? What I am about to do with you. For that I need you at my mercy." Before she can say anything his lips were on her. Not letting her take a single breath. She quickly realised she was naked. When his hands groped her body. She didn't even knew if it was morning or night.

When he let go of her lips. She pleaded again "P-Please don't do this to me. you already took my innocence I have nothing left now" His fingers pulled her face in rough grip. "You think I can be satisfied by one single fuck. I want you in my bed every single night. Naked and ready to be fucked. And if I didn't find you. You will wish you weren't born. Do you understand?"

Her mind was telling her to say no. She can't agree to this. Just as she felt grip of his fingers got tighter. Warning her to answer. "Yes" she replied in quiet tone.

She felt his hands freely roaming on her body. Grabbing her bosoms in rough grip. She felt helpless against his touch. "Are you ready to be fucked?" He whispered in her ear.

Is this what her life was now?....She wanted her previous life back in which he didn't existed.

In which she didn't knew what fear was... In which she was happy. Being happy now felt like dream for her because now

She only lived in nightmare.

Long chapter ehh?

How was this chapter? Next chapter is ready to update...
Get this chapter 80 likes and comments