chapter 8

She was speechless she felt suffocated in his presence. He continued "I know you care very much for your friend sara if you don't want anything to happen to her than do exactly as I say. From now onwards you will work for me in my private mansion and do whatever I say. I want you in my sight all the time. Am I clear?"

She was frozen she didn't thought Alex will step so low to have her. She didn't want to work for him. But what choice she had? She felt useless. Whatever she did she will not able to fight against Alex.

"Since it's middle of night right now and I don't want you to make scene here. I am letting you sleep in this garbage for last time. Tomorrow morning I will come to pick you up. Be ready. And don't think of trying  something stupid. I am leaving my bodyguards outside" he threatened and left her alone.

She missed her mom the most that night. She never felt so alone. If her mom was alive then she would've never let this happened to her. She would have fought with him and protect her daughter. She wondered who will save her from him now?.

Next morning his bodyguards were there to take her. She was relieved at least he didn't came to pick her up. When the car reached the mansion. She was not prepared for the sight. If she thought His parents were rich then he was on another level.

In the mansion A maid named Anna was there. She quickly informed her. She was expected in Alex study room. She didn't wanted to go there. She didn't knew what would he had planned for her. But she knew she had no choice in his orders. She followed Anna where she took her in Alex study room.

He order "You can leave Anna" and she left. She didn't took her eyes off from floor. She didn't wanted to see his face. She heard his footsteps coming in her direction.

He closed the distance between them and cupped her face in his hands and whispered in her ear...
"I own you now"

Can this chapter get few votes and comments?
It will make my day!