chapter 9

For the first time she was not surprised by his  words. What else she expected from a monster like him. She distanced herself from him and asked "What are my duties here?" He replied in cold tone "You will cook and clean my room today. Also I have few other things in mind that I will let you know later. And you will not leave this mansion without my permission. That's it for now you can leave"

She quickly left his study room. She got lost in the mansion it was huge it took several minutes for her to find Anna. In the kitchen she cooked food according to the menu. Then Anna took her to the his room and informed her that her room is given next to Alex.

She was confused why did he want her in same floor. She didn't liked her room. She wanted to be as far away from him but circumstances were not in her favour. She hurriedly cleaned Alex room. She believed the less she will see him the more she will be safe.

It was late in evening when she received sara call. Sara was surprised to know she worked for Alex now. She wanted to tell sara everything but her own friend life was on the stake. And she didn't wanted to challenge him. She promised sara to be in touch.

After dinner she was in room when she heard a knock. She was in dread can this be Alex. And she was right. He yelled from outside "Open the door"

Her legs were numb. What did he wanted now. Will he force her to kiss her again or it will be way worse? The knocking had turned wreckless as if she didn't opened the door he will break the door.

In terror she stood up to open the door. When she did she saw his eyes were menacing. He grabbed her by throat in single hand and stated "I will fuck you tonight and no one can stop me not even you"

Can this chapter get 10 comments and likes the next chapter is ready to be published ...