chapter 13

Sleep didn't came to her easily now. She was ready to escape tomorrow, just one more night. She had doubts but it was not greater than the fear to be intimate with him again.

Just as her thoughts were drifting towards him. She felt the vibration of phone, it showed Alex name. She was dreadful it was a video call, why he was calling her? Did he suspected something? She should act normal, it will be difficult to get chance like this again. Although she had started sweating she switched on the lights and accepted his call.

His face looked he had just gotten out of shower. Through he was far from her. She still couldn't met with his graze. "Are you missing me?"he asked. She wanted to laugh how can she miss him. She never wanted his presence in her life.

She just nodded her head in reply. "When you will back?" she whispered but he heard anyway. She just wanted to make sure tomorrow she still had chance. "I am coming back tomorrow night". She will not be there till then, that's all mattered to her. "You didn't asked if I miss you". he asked in cold tone. She wish he didn't.

"You miss me?". She asked him. "Yes, I am already regretting my decision of not bringing you here with me. And stop bitting your lip. I can book a fight and come home right now". He threatened her in low tone. Her expression changed from calm to fearful.

"My battery is going to die. Will talk later good night". She said hurriedly. She hoped he buy her excuse. "Yeah run from me now, because once I get there, There will no escape". hinting he ended the call.

She was relieved atleast she survived the call. She hoped it was last time she saw him. He didn't knew but she was going to do exactly as he said "Run from him"

But she will make sure she escapes.

50 votes and 20 comments for next update!