chapter 6

In the morning she was in daze she didn't wanted to leave her room. She was afraid that she will have to face him again and the thought alone made her scared to death.

Mrs Jones came into her room to inform her Mrs smith is waiting for her in kitchen. Mrs jones was elder lady who was head of servants in smith's house. She had to leave her room at last.

Mrs smith order her what work she had to be done. She didn't wanted to go in his room again. So she requested Mrs smith to assign room cleaning to someone else. She will do dishes after the lunch and dinner instead.

She didn't saw him in lunch and dinner as she came to know from Mrs jones. He had left early for an important meeting. She couldn't care less what was the reason she just wanted him to stay away from her.

After a stressful day she was talking to her friend Sara asking her health and if she took her medicines. When suddenly she saw her room door opening and outside was standing Alex. She didn't knew what she did now. She didn't wanted to him enter the room so she hurriedly said to Sara "I love you and I will talk to you later" and cut her call. Before she can tell him not to enter her room. He came in with heated stare and asked her "Who you were talking with?"

She was tongue-tied why would it matter to him who she talked with?. He asked again "You want to answer or you want repeat of last night again?" She knew she had no strength against him she answered him "It was my friend Sara"

He asked her to give him her phone. She didn't wanted to but flashbacks from last night made her compelled. He told her he had put his number in her phone. And expect her to answer him anytime he contacts.

She thought now he will leave her alone. But she was wrong. He whispered in her ear "I want you to spend a night with me. But if you don't agree I will fire you and make sure you don't get job anywhere else so choose your decision wisely". She was stunned she didn't saw this type of conversation happening.

She took few minutes to even process this conversation but she saw he will not leave without answer so, She told him"I don't want to make decision now but I will inform you about my answer tomorrow". He agreed and left her room. She knew she will never sleep with him. He was not kind of person who knew what love was. She wanted her first time with someone she loves not Alex who is forcing her to agree.

She made a decision that night. What will be the result....better or worse future will tell.