chapter 10

She was tired mentally. The trauma he had on her increased every time when he was in her presence. She pleaded him "Please leave me alone I will go somewhere far away from here. U will never see me. What did I do to deserve this?"

He replied her in threatening tone "You got my attention that is your fault and I will not leave until I get fill of you so don't even think of escaping me Now stop wasting my time and Strip"

She had no chance against him. She thought to herself she never even wanted his attention why it was her fault then?. Her hands were trembling under his stare but what choice she had with him. She removed her clothes and undergarments. With her hands she was trying to hide her private parts but not for long. He took both her hands in his hand and stick to the wall. She felt disgusted with his stare. He whispered in her ear "Don't ever try to hide your body from me, You are mine from this moment every breath of yours belongs to me"

In seconds she felt his teeth on her neck. The shock was so sudden her brain couldn't process the pain. She felt like he will make her bleed. She silently sobbed and tried to push him away. But her strength was no match against his. She felt her hand tied and she didn't even noticed when he tied her hand in his tie. In a moment she was thrown on bed. He roughly cupped her face "I will make you mine in such a way that you will never forget me" Her mind was in chaos. His fear had made her numb.

She felt him grabbing her bosom in painful grip twisting her nipples till she yelled in in pain. But he didn't stopped there. He sucked her bosom till skin turned red. She felt his finger touching and moving roughly in and out. There was no gentleness in his movements. In a moment he took his clothes off. She felt his cock lining up to her entrance. In one quick thrust he was inside her. The pain she felt when he entered her was unbearable. Before her scream get out from her mouth his hand had stopped it. She didn't even got time to adjust to his size. Thrust after thrust he had ruined her. She had lost count in how many positions he took her. It was early morning when he decided to leave but not without reminding her "You are mine now in every sense and it will remain this way till I die"

It's my birthday today so enjoy!