chapter 27

Death... she had thought about it on many different times in her life. It was cruel to her when it took away her father. It was unbearable to her when it took away her mother. But she never thought about it as associate with peace. In crucial situation like this in her mind it seemed like easy option.

But her heart on other end. Was completely different. She wanted live as free as bird in the sky. She wanted to laugh, smile, cry out of happiness, feel appreciated, feel loved, and most importantly feel alive. She had to decide which one will decide her destiny her mind or her heart...

With barely any nerve she slide her out of his bed. He was sitting on the opposite side. Her fate will be in his hands less than seconds. She quickly tried to control her breathing and wipe her tears. "I am here" she said quietly. Almost like she didn't wanted him to hear.

His eyes were the scariest feature of his face.. Often times she couldn't meet her eyes to his. But today she was not spare from it. He took hold of her face. And made her met his graze. There was nothing but enraged in them. What she had done?
In a brisk moment she was on his bed.

"Plea.. pleas... please let me exp.. explain"
She pleaded with her last hope. But there was none for her. Her hands were cuffed to the bed. She tried to get her hands free from the cuffs but it was almost impossible. She couldn't even move her hands without humming in pain.

She saw the tattoo gun on the side of his bed. She was terrified of needles since she was child. It was basically one of her phobia... With her hands cuffed she was at his mercy. The thought made her numb in fear.

First she heard the sound of tattoo gun. It was turned on.. "plea- pl- please lis- listen t" before even she could complete her sentence. He started talking "In human body ribs and spine are considered most painful place to get tattoo .. Now guess where u r getting yours?

She felt herself froze in fear. He wouldn't be so cruel to her... will he? He took off her top. But since she was cuffed he placed her top on her eyes. She was at last blind fold, cuffed and all

Under his sadistic hold. She flinched when she felt the needle on her skin. But her flinching turned into screams when he started to tattoo her ribs. She never experienced this kind of ferocious pain in her life. If she was being true to herself.. she never experienced any type of pain in her life until the day she met him.

He only brought suffering in her life. The kind of which she never even deserved. Time didn't had any meaning to her.. she felt. She couldn't grasp if a minute had passed by since he started to tattoo or an hour. It seemed like infinite to her. The pain became so intolerable that she passed out.

First thing she saw when she woke up was darkness. It was pitch dark. She tried to get up but couldn't. The pain came back crashing back. She couldn't move without whining in pain. By trying to just stand for few minutes she finally stood and turn on the lights. She was in her room now..

She wanted to see what he tattooed her. Slowly she moved towards her mirror. With hardly some courage she lift up her top. But than what she saw

Left her speechless...

How was this chapter??

Please like and comment. If this chapter gets 200 likes and 100 comments I will post the next chapter.

What you think Emily saw??