chapter 16

Once she got out from the restaurant, she quietly sat in the car. She couldn't met his graze or utter a single word. He was driving the car like a insane person. She was so mentally exhausted that didn't even register when she fell asleep.

When her eyes opened it met with dim light. She was confused for a second where she was. As she sit on the bed her graze met with Alex who was sitting on the chair near the bed. He looked scary his expression were of calm before the storm. "I want to play a game with you today Emily, if u win u are free to go anywhere your heart desire and if u didn't I will punish you. Are you in?"

His words didn't even fully register in her mind. What type of trick he is doing? what game? can she win?. Her mind was a mess. She couldn't decide if she should trust him or not. But biggest worry she had was What if she didn't win? Then what will happen? Who will save her from his punishment?.

After few minutes the thought of freedom won over the thought of punishment. If she gave her 100% maybe she can won. At last she replied "Yes"

"Good decision because even if u said no I would have punished you. Atleast you get to fight. You see I am fair. The game we are playing is called Hide and Seek. You will have 2 minutes to hide anywhere in the house. If I didn't find you in 5 minutes I will yell you won, and your reward will be freedom. Your time starts now." Said Alex in deep voice.

She run straight out of the room. She didn't knew where to run or hide, and went down the stairs the house was so massive that her head started spinning. She opened several doors. Some were just empty rooms and some were simply locked. She heard his yell "I am coming to find you Emily. You better hide" Her feet froze in terror now what. Where she will go?

She remind herself of freedom and She ran towards one large door. As the door opened it was a large library. It had rows of books. She thought this is it. She hide behind one book row. She realised she was breathing to hard. She put her hands on mouth. Her fear was making her heart skip few beats.

The door of library opened. Her breath hitched. She will get caught. She sit quietly on the floor. If god was on her side. She heard the door closed. Did he left? Did she won? As she stood up. He grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Found you."

Can this chapter get 50 likes and comments!!

Pretty Puhlezzz ;)