chapter 12

Her thoughts were making her head spin. She will not live her life in his luxury prison. Her freedom meant everything to her.

To her surprise Anna came to her room with lunch again. She was drained she yelled at Anna "I told you I am not hungry why can't you understand this?" Anna cautioned her "Sir wants to talk with you" and handed her phone to her.

She didn't wanted to hear his voice. It was too soon, her hand was feeling heavy with the phone. She took the phone to her ear. "Why are you not picking up your phone?" She didn't even heard the ring of her phone because it was her habit to put her phone on silent. But how can she tell him this.

"I was in bathroom it will not happen again" she said calmly. "Why you didn't had lunch till now? You are lucky I am out of country for important meeting right now. If u didn't have your meals on time, Remember last night was nothing compared to what I can do with you" saying he ended the call.

She finished her lunch in 5 minutes. She didn't even tasted what she ate, she just stuffed food in her mouth. She saw Anna stunned expression but she didn't knew what she was threatened with.... only she knew.

She was feeling suffocated in her room. She can't imagine living in this room, without remembering what he had done to her. She requested Anna to visit garden. Much to her relief she agreed.

The garden was filled with hundreds of flowers. She felt free and relaxed, at least he was in another country there was enough distance between them. This was her chance to plan escape.

She will remain silent for one day on second day she will escape from here. She didn't knew when he will be back but she prayed to god, she had luck on her side this time. She knew she will have to be very conscious of her plan. Because if she didn't succeed, she can't even grasp what will be consequences.

Please vote and comment.