chapter 23

Her wedding day was all blurry. It was almost like she didn't wanted to believe what was happening to her. Right from the time she woke up. She was rushed to get ready. The wedding decorations were the most beautiful setup she ever saw. But to her it felt dull and lifeless exactly what she was feeling about her own self.

She remembered how Alex gripped her hand in most painful grip. When she couldn't alter "I do" Than the countless people who came to congratulate her. What she didn't expected look of disgust in the eyes of Mr and Mrs smith. They believed that she had managed to impress Alex because of his money. And made it clear for her that she will never be accepted.

Now she was standing in front of mirror. Having thousands of thoughts but her heartbeat raced when she saw Alex in mirror. Holding her in firm grip as if she could vanish from him. "Welcome to my world Mrs smith" words which she never wanted to hear.

"What would it take for you to lea- leave me?"
She asked in trembled voice. "Death..but mind you I will even find in whatever heaven u will be hiding in" how can her simple life turned into this nightmare?

Her wedding gown was cut open by scissors. A paralyzing fear gripped her She couldn't move an inch. A few cuts of scissors on her body left her bleeding. But he didn't stopped to her pleas. Instead she was crushed to the wall.

Her wrists were in tight hold of his hand. Not letting her to move. Than she felt his lips against her. Biting and tugging her lips. With her hands bound she was powerless against his force. Her body felt his touch on its every inch. When she was almost out of breath he let her took single breath. She saw him taking out cuff from his pants. She knew once her hand will cuff she will be in his mercy. She took courage and pushed him off her.
She made a run towards the door. But her destiny had other plans

Before she could touch the doorknob. Her hairs were fisted by him and her hands were forced in cuffs. She started shouting and crying. But his words were enough to send chills down her spine

"You are Mrs smith now.No one in this country will help you to escape from me. Don't make me punish you... I will break your fingers so bad that you will never able to hold doorknob in your life"

She was carried to bed. She didn't let out single voice... And there she spend the most sinister night of her life.

How was the update? Did you all like it?
Please like and comment your views!!

Tell me one random fact about yourself
I would love to know
Mine is I have two names ;)