chapter 7

She woke up early in the morning and packed her bags. She had decided to resign. She knew she will have to look for new job again but her dignity is more important than this job. She will start again. She met Mrs smith and told her some vague reason for leaving the job.

She took a cab and head towards cheap hotel. It had small room where barely only one person can stay. And it was only hotel she can afford.

She thought she made a right choice either way she was going to get fire so she resigned herself. Now she just has to find a job. She can't stay in this hotel for more than few days. When her phone pinged. She thought of Sara but it was Alex it said only three words but it was enough for her to be in dread.
"Where are you?"

She decided not to reply she wanted no contact with him again. In few minutes her phone rang it was again him. She took courage and decided to block him.

It had been few days and her life was going back to normal she had given 3 interviews but didn't got any called back but she didn't lose hope. She will try again and again if she had to.

It was middle of night when she woke up from her sleep, It was nightmare of Alex, even in her sleep she can't escape him. But she noticed her hotel room opened and Alex leaning against the door. She thought she was hallucinating. How did he find her. What he was doing in this hotel. He chuckled in dark tone "Dreaming of me?" She didn't payed attention to his words but instead said "Please leave me alone. I don't want to sleep with you and I don't want your job just let me go"

He replied in calm tone "Only I will decide when to leave you. You thought I will let you go? I made a mistake to gave you choice but not anymore.

I will have you my way now"